What happened: Two Years.

Kanan's POV because I realized this book has none of them from the actual Ghost crew.

So enjoy, but just a warning. This chapter is un-planned. You might know how crazy it can be when I don't plan something... Just check out the recent chapter of Trials of the Tanos and you'll see what I'm talking about...

I'm still laughing.

Anyway, enjoy whatever this mess will be.

"Ha! A Sabacc!"

I looked over at Zeb and sighed. "You know what almost happened the last time you got that card..."

"But it ain't Lando this time, boss."

"Yes, because that calms me down so much. Please tell me you didn't bet any droids this time."

Zeb nodded. "I can truthfully say that I didn't bet any droids. I don't even have any with me."

"Yes, but- are you playing a Hutt right now?"

"Uh... Possibly."

Kari, who came with us, walked over with some sodas. Or at least I think it was sodas. Didn't really care either way. She seemed pretty carefree, swaying along to the music that was playing.

"Here ya go, goofs. Drink up," she smiled.

A/N: GUYS I HAVE KARI AND A HUTT IN THE SAME ROOM. *Clears throat* AhsokaGosia2002 WHAT DID I JUST DO. ANYWAY...

She tossed the bottles to Zeb and I, but he didn't seem to notice. He was really focused on the game at hand. He noticed when she smacked him though.

"Ouch, squirt! What was that for?"

Kari smirked. "Two things. One, for fun. Two, I got you some soda, champ."

Zeb chuckled, "I didn't win yet."

"Yet," she smiled. "So, who are you play-"

Kari froze as she saw the Hutt across the table from Zeb. She cleared her throat, then turned to me.

"So... Uh... Is it two on one or are you just watching?"

"I'm not playing," I answered. "Sorry."

She smiled, then quickly turned to rush off. Weird.

"Now wait," the thing Zeb was playing spoke for the first time. "Who's this?"

Kari seemed to ignore him and kept walking.

"Wait..." the Hutt mumbled. "I forfeit."

Zeb cackled and took the money in the middle that they both had bet, but I could just tell something happened to make him suddenly quit.

The Hutt then got up and moved away from us...

"Kari!" I yelled. "Look out!"

She quickly ducked, then grabbed something off a table, threw some food off of it, and smacked the Hutt with it.

"Did you just smack him with a tray?" I asked.

"Yes," she nodded. "Yes I did."

Zeb and I shrugged. "Alright then."

Then, we finally left.