Chapter 23:

"Hera, what's a family book?"

She sighed before answering. "It's a book that the head of the family has, and it has everything about the family."

"Okay, so what happens if the wrong person reads it?"

"Then an enemy might have knowledge all about the family, or in this case, mine," she explained.

I was silent for a second, not quite knowing what to say. "Well, who's got the book now?"

"That would be our dad. Our family isn't very big, you see. And he's on Ryloth," Kari told me.

"Wait..." Zack began, "That means whoever just warned Hera must be on Ryloth too."

"It can't be my dad or Kyliera," Hera shrugged. "I have no idea who."

"Who cares?" I asked. "I say we do it."

Kari and Hera glanced around the room, and we all nodded at her.

"Let's go this," she said. "Or we might not know what else will happen."

******

We landed on Ryloth, wearing cloaks like Hera instructed us to.

And of course we all noticed a brown-cloaked man staring at us. He saw Kari and Hera, then waved them over.

At first they wouldn't go. So the rest of us followed them.

The man took off his cloak to reveal a man around fifty years old, bald, with brown skin and Jedi clothes.

"I see you got my message."