Chapter 17: Not leaving yet.

Yet right as we were about to leave...

...At the doorway, even...

"Intruders!"

A twi'lek was walking toward us angrily.

"Come on!" Zack and I yelled.

"We're not intruders." I sighed.

"She's right, father. I let them come here." Kari explained.

"Fine." he calmed down, then suddenly grinned. "So, you four are the ones that brought my daughters home?"

"Yep." I nodded.

"Yeah." Zack smiled.

"Yes." my mom agreed.

"No." Arianza shook her head. "I'm just Sabrina's sister. What's it to you?"

"Still gotta talk to my mom about that." I sighed.

The twi'lek then grinned at all of us...

...And lead us back inside.

"Who are you people?" he asked.

"I'm Sabrina Tano, specter three." I introduced myself.

"I'm Zack Wren, specter nine."

"I'm Ahsoka Tano. Nice to meet you."

"What do you mean by specters?" The twi'lek asked us.

"Zack and I are apart of the Ghost crew. Rebels." I explained.

"Ah." was the only response. "Why are there nine of you?"

"Because... I actually don't know." Zack shrugged.

That's when my blasted comlink decided to go off.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, nice to see you too!"

I sighed as Kari chuckled. "Well, you can't see me, but what do you want, Hera?"

The twi'lek frowned toward my comlink, but I didn't say anything about it.

"For one, Sabrina, I kind of need to know where the freak three of my specters are!"

"For one, don't curse at me, and for two, the ship we brought broke, Kari was acting weird, and now we're not allowed to leave."

"Well, why?" Hera groaned.

"I told you, that Zack and I went to drop off Kyliera. Maybe you have bad memory." I smirked, though she couldn't see it.

"Well, Vader almost killed us, destroyed most of Phoenix Squadron, and Ahsoka fainted, so I would kind of like the rest of my team to be here! Why are you even on this crew if you don't do anything?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa!" Zack yelled angrily, snatching the comlink from me. "You do not threaten to kick my girl off the crew!"

Yeah, they began shouting at each other, which wouldn't end well.

"Anyway..." I smiled at the twi'lek that led us back in, "Can we go now?"

I turned my comlink off, and he smiled. "Of course you can."

"Who are you?" my mom asked.

"Why, I'm surprised you haven't heard of me, Master Jedi."

"Well, nobody calls Jedi that. And I'm not one."

"If you say so. And I do."

"Wait..." my mom trailed off. "You must be Cham Syndulla."

"Who else would I be?" the man chuckled.

"Yep, meet my dad." Kari shrugged.

"Your leaving, aren't you?" he sighed.

"Yeah, I am." Kari nodded. "I'm not an important part to the crew, though. And I absolutely promise that I will be back. Whenever I don't have a mission. And sometimes I'll just sneak off the Ghost."

"And you won't steal a ship, leave without saying goodbye, and not call me for years?" Cham asked.

"Why would she?" I wondered.

He didn't answer, but gave the same frown he had while I was talking with Hera.

"Is this about-" I began.

"Of course I won't, dad! I'm not Hera." Kari said, giving her dad a hug.

"Now let's get going." I smiled.

And of course some random twi'lek ran inside yelling, "Cham! The Empire! They're on their way here!"