Chapter 20: Not just a dream.

Two days later...

"Metal monster... Mandalore... Kids... Zack.."

"What're you mumbling about? Should I punch you in the face?" Arianza asked the second I was fully awake.

"What? No! Kanan, I need to talk to you." I stood up.

"Shoot." was his answer.

Glancing at Kari, Zack, and Arianza, I frowned.

"Alone."

Caleb gave be a confused face, but led me into his room.

"Alright, what is it?"

"I had the strangest dream. It had almost all of us in it, and it felt so real..."

"Do you have the Force?" he asked.

"That was sudden." I snorted. "But that's what my mom told me."

"Then maybe it was real."

"Well, at first, I saw some of my past," I admitted, "And I apparently have yet another sister."

"I didn't know you even had one sister." Caleb shrugged.

"I do. The girl who just threatened to punch me in the face? That's her. She's Arianza Tano. She's nineteen and not friendly at all."

"Neither are you, Sabrina."

"Eh, I could be much worse. I could dance all over the ship throwing food around and letting wild animals run while being sarcastic." I smirked.

"No! We already have wild animals on this ship! They're names are Zeb and Ezra!" Caleb protested.

"Can I talk about my dream now?" I asked impatiently.

"Sure."

"Okay, so I saw you and Hera and a couple of kids," I began.

"Kids?!" Caleb yelled.

"Yep. You and Hera will have kids. Two little twi'lek ones. One girl, one boy." I smiled. "Congrats in the future."

"What? This is amazing! Woo hoo! Do they have names?"

"Nah, Caleb, I'm sure you simply forgot to name the children, so they're called Thing One and Thing Two." I smirked.

"You don't know, do you?"

"No clue. But anyway, besides the kids, Hera was crying about something. She said that she couldn't believe the Empire went that low."

"What did they do now?" Caleb asked.

"I don't know. I didn't figure that out. And you were telling her to remember Cynda or something like that."

"What the? Why would I want her to remember a broken moon? What does that help?"

I shrugged, "Beats me."

"What else?"

"Well, apparently, she needed to tell Sabine something that would devastate her." I sighed.

"That's never good." Caleb agreed.

"And..." I trailed off.

"What?"

"You thought that whatever happened would turn Ezra to the dark side."

"Please tell me you have some good news." Caleb sighed.

"Uh... You look great in your 30's?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "Not helping, Sabrina."

I sighed. "I know."

"Please tell me something positive will happen soon."

Zack came running in.

"Positive for me." I smiled. "Hey, Z."

"No time for hay, I gotta speak!"

"Then speak!" I replied.

"Okay, so I had this crazy dream and-"

I gasped, "So did I!"

"Hera's kids?" Zack asked.

"The past?"

"The future?" he wondered.

We looked at each other and nodded, "Yes!"

Caleb smirked at us. "I feel like I'm third-wheeling it."

"Your not," Zack smiled.

"Much." I added.

Seeing our hands being held, Caleb stood up and walked to the door. "I'm going to let you lovebirds talk."

The second he opened the door, however, there was a smirking Ezra. (Man they smirk a lot in this chapter.)

"Your one to talk, Kanan." Ezra began, "I happened to have a dream of my own."

"Ever notice that everyone who has the Force is getting one?" Caleb asked. The rest of us nodded, realizing how true that was and that it was a good point.

"I don't think these are just dreams, guys," Ezra began. "I think the Force meant for us to get these."

A/N: Hey, guys! What's up in life?

I hope your having a good one, and did anyone notice one specific point I made here?

The very specific point?

Only Ezra, Zack, Sabrina, and Kanan got the dream out of the entire Ghost crew.

And Arianza, Kari, and the rest didn't get it either.

....Anyway....

How's life?

I've been dealing with some friend drama, being MAJORLY sick and just now getting over it, my TV being broken so I can't watch Star Wars Rebels until it's fixed, and all that jazz.

But nobody cares lol.

Chapter 19 will actually prove to be very important soon.

And I feel I have too many characters, so what should I do?

Any thoughts?

....Okay, this is long.

Lol I just realized that I'm trying to perfectly stay on track of canon.

Like right now I'm supposed to be on the episode... Stealth Strike or so but I don't actually remember it so I'm gonna skip that one probably...

Anyway.... Bye for now.