Chapter 9: Guys and help.

"Kari!" I yelled, rushing after her.

But instead of stopping, she ran faster.

Kind of like she didn't want me to know something.

Which was fine with me.

There was a few things I didn't want her knowing.

Stuff that wasn't very good at all.

But, no matter what she didn't want to tell me, I had to get her!

"Kari! Karri!" I yelled.

I thought I could reach over and get her to stop running, but she ran into another cantina instead. She tried to push her way through the crowd of people trying to get her attention in a gentle way.

Unfortunately, the people weren't as kind and gentle to me as they were to her.

"Hey, you!"

"Hello, kid!"

"Look at that!"

"Man, let me have a chance!"

Finally I spun around and grabbed one of the guys by the wrist.

"I'm not a 'that' for all of your information, for one, and for two, whatever the heck your name is, get your hand off me before you lose that hand! And I will do it! I've done it before!"

Which was true. Just not in that type of situation.

Yeah, I was a tough child.

And it came to my attention that if I didn't hurry and get everyone away from me, I wouldn't be able to see Kari.

So I quickly tried to move away from him, which worked about as well as I thought it would.

He was actually strong.

Usually I'm stronger or as strong as my friends, but I couldn't get away from the guy. No matter how hard I tried.

"Hey, get away from her, you di'kut!"

There was a guy in Mandalorian armor, his gun pointed toward the air, ready to shoot.

Yeah, the guy let go of me real quick after that.

"Are you okay?" the man asked, rushing over to me.

I simply gave him a confused look and nodded. "Why wouldn't I be?"

He shrugged. "I just thought someone hurt you. People on this planet aren't very nice and friendly to people."

My comlink then decided to beep.

"Specter 3." Caleb said, his voice faking calmness.

I took that has a bad thing.

I've known him for so long and I know practically everything about him, and vice-versa, that I knew something went wrong.

"Alright, Specter 1, talk to me." I told him, grabbing myself a water bottle.

I began to drink on it just before I got Caleb's reply.

"Lando traded Hera!"

Yeah, that was enough to make me choke on the water and cause the Mando to rush to my side.

"Kid, you okay?" both the Mando and Caleb asked as one. I gave a thumbs up to the Mandalorian, then calmed myself down.

"Okay, who did what?!" I yelled.

"The man that was hitting on you."

I nodded. "Ah, Afro. So, do you know where he is? I need to punch him now."

Caleb sighed. "Not yet. We're currently in a- whoa! Someone shoot Azmorgan!"

"Az who?" I asked. No response. Just blaster fire.

"Where's the Ghost parked?" I asked.

"Specter Seven, do something!" Ezra was screaming at Sabine.

"Specter Eight, don't you think I'm trying?" Sabine snapped back.

"Put me on hologram, Specter One." I ordered.

A second later I saw the rest of the Ghost crew except Kari, Hera, and me fighting some ugly red guy. I couldn't even tell what he was supposed to be. No joke.

"Okay, I really need to get there right now!" I exclaimed.

"No! Let us do this! You go find Specter Five!" Caleb disagreed, then hung up.

I sighed, then looked over the crowd and all around.

Kari was nowhere to be seen.