Chapter 16: Save me.

"How did you know it was my birthday?" I asked, somehow more concerned about that instead of her threatening me.

"Because, you told me, remember?" Arianza smiled.

"I never told you anything." I replied.

"I'm pretty sure that you have."

"I'm completely sure that I hadn't." I snapped.

"Arianza, please don't fight us. None of us even have a bounty," my mom said.

"You may not. Sabrina may not. The boy may not. But the twi'lek over here does. And I'm going to get it." Arianza frowned.

"No! That's not going to happen!" Kari yelled.

"But I thought that I wasn't the enemy," she smirked.

"Well, I changed my mind."

Then Kari attacked.

Yeah, that didn't go well. She seemed to forget that Arianza had a sword.

Kari rushed, but Arianza easily stepped to the side and dodged. Arianza charged, and used the lightsaber to slice Kari's arm.

Kari cried out, and stumbled back.

Then Arianza simply flipped a switch on her gun, and stunned Kari. She fell to the ground, and I rushed over to her.

"What's wrong with you?" I snapped, glaring at Arianza.

"You did this to me. I used to be such a sweet little girl." she sighed.

"No. You did this to yourself. I've known you forever, and it seems like the day I wasn't around, you changed."

"Right. The day you weren't there, everything was calm. But you never came back. You were the only person for me to rely on." Arianza told me.

"I don't believe a word of what you just said, I hope you know," I replied.

"But Sabrina..." My mom tried to tell me.

"Later. I don't want to hear it right now." I sighed.

"How come you don't want to be with me? How come you don't want to come and hang out anymore?" Arianza asked.

"Will you please stop acting like a freak?" I groaned.

"Sabrina-" my mom tried to tell me again.

"No!" I yelled.

Arianza then spoke, "Sabrina, I believe it's time we catch up."

"Not happening! Stop being all mysterious and creepy!"

Then the fight started. Almost all of us were fighting her.

And somehow, she still won.

Well, she didn't win against my mom, though. They wouldn't fight each other.

"Save me." Arianza gasped as I walked over to her to fight some more. I could endure a lot, by the way.

Seriously, though, I wondered, what was up with that girl?

"From what?" I snapped, finally addressing what she said.

"Yes..." a voice suddenly trailed off. "Very good, Darth Aruna."

"I never agreed to that title, sir." she mumbled.

Then a figure came into view. "Well, I agreed to it for you."

It looked all around, and it's gaze settled on me. "I thought I told you not to hurt the Tanos."

"I d-didn't, s-sir."

She actually sounded scared. She defeated me, Zack, and Kari, yet she was scared all of a sudden?

"Who are you?" I growled.

"That is none of your concern."

Then the figure was gone.

"That was weird." I mumbled.

"Incredibly." Zack agreed.

"Please. Save me from him. He's horrible. He wants me to be a Darth, and I don't want to. I don't even really want to be a bounty hunter." Arianza begged.

"Then stop being one." I snapped.

"It's not that simple. Let me join you."

"And why would I do that?" I asked.

"Because, Sabrina, I'm your sister."