Chapter 29: Malachor pt.1

A/N: Okay, here comes trouble. Which means the story is back to being on canon, so sorry to everyone. Not many chapters left.

TRUST me, this won't end as bad for Kanan as it did in the show.

Enjoy!

I was just hanging out on the new base we finally got, yeah, we got a base.

Filled with man-eating spiders.

How fun.

We took care of them, though.

Anyway, after that happened, Caleb wandered off with Hera, I wandered off with Zack, then went back to where I was then.

So I was just lazing around when Caleb came rushing over to me.

"Sabrina, Ezra and I have to go to a place called Malachor to defeat some Inquisitors. We could use some extra Force help."

"I don't even use the Force," I shot back.

"No, but something tells me that you know how to use it a bit more then you'll admit."

I shrugged. "Sure. How bad could it be?"

That's me, being a jinx.

A little while later...

We were on the way, and we were all talking on our comlinks with somebody.

"Sabrina... I don't think you should do this," Zack sighed.

"Sorry, Captain Z, but I'm going. We're almost out of hyperspace, and when we are, I won't be able to talk to you anymore."

"We'll go dark," my mom warned Captain Rex, who she was talking to.

"Sabrina," Zack called, "Please stay safe. I have a bad feeling about this, and I don't know what I would do without you."

Grinning like an idiot, I answered, "I'll be fine, I promise."

That's all I managed to say before we landed.

However, there was one slight problem.

We weren't the only people there.

"Chopper, check that ship, will you?" Caleb asked. He went to do that once we got out of the ship and found a large stone...Thing. I'll just call it a monolith. Anyway, it had some ancient writing on it that my mom could read.

Ezra, being the curious little blueberry that he was, decided to touch it, even though my mom was warning him not to.

Did he listen?

Easy answer. He's Ezra. You can tell. He didn't... so something broke and we fell through... Something.

We all fell down yelling. Once we were done falling, we got up and brushed ourselves off.

"Ya know," I began. "If I wanted to fly, I would've gotten on a ship."

They all stared at me.

"Oh, come on!" I snapped. "My sass meter has been on empty for a while now."

They all rolled their eyes.

"Sabrina, honey," my mom put a hand on my shoulder. "You may be sassy, but I beg you, don't be as sassy as I was."

"Okay!" I beamed. "I'll be sassier."

Caleb groaned. "No, thanks! Thank you very much, I happened to actually know Ahsoka when she was younger. She was seventeen, and a sass machine!"

After a second, he said, "Hold the datapad. I think I actually met you when you were barely one."

I shrugged. "Cool. You met a tiny me."

"Can we go now?" my mom asked as we went forward, into... somewhere.

It looked horrible.

Everything was black, burned, and broken. Helmets, gear, and lightsabers littered the floor.

"What happened here?" Ezra asked.

"A battle. A long time ago the Jedi attacked this place," my mom replied.

"Who won?"

"From what I can tell, nobody won."

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Can we keep moving?"

We did, but that's when I saw something moving.

It seemed like the stones were moving.

"You guys, we're not alone!" I yelled.

Nobody listened to me, because they were busy talking.

"This place is like a riddle," Ezra was saying.

Caleb looked at him, confused. "Then what's the answer?"

"Why's Kanan such a-"

My mom and I saw the blade coming for them before they did, so we both yelled, "Get down!"

They immediately dropped down.

Caleb, Ezra, the inquisitor guy, and my mom immediately pulled out their lightsabers while I grabbed my blasters.

The inquistor guy looked surprised to see us, and started firing.

"His lightsaber can fire like a gun too?" I asked, referring to Ezra's too.

The inquistor guy turned out to be named the Eighth Brother. He fired at the ground near Ezra and I. It crumbled, and we realized a bit too late that we were gonna fall.

Sure enough, we did.

We could still hear Caleb and my mom, though.

"Need us to jump down and try to help?" Caleb asked.

"We'll be fine. Go after the inquistor," I sighed. They were gone in an instant.

"Yeah, we'll be fine. As soon as we figure out where we are," Ezra mumbled.

Almost immediately a voice was saying something. "Why, your with me!"

I pulled out my gun again, angrily, silently daring anyone would crazy enough to take me on at that moment.

Nobody did, however. Instead, the voice, who apparently saw my weapon, said, "No, no. I mean you no harm."

"I've been stuck here. My ship crashed. Why are you two here?"

Ezra sighed and answered, "We're here for knowledge on the Sith."

I smacked him on the arm and replied, "For all we know, Ezra, he might be a Sith!"

"I can assure you I'm not. I also want information on them. Perhaps we can work together?"

I looked at Ezra and shook my head. "Don't do it, Ez."

The man looked at Ezra, then at me. "Just call me... Old Master."

Then a voice out of nowhere said, "Are you done with the introductions yet?"

23redhearts for you and everyone who cares along with you, here's the next chapter!