Chapter 33: End. (For now.)

"Sabrina! Everyone is busy and I need to go talk to the New Jedi Council members."

Ezra looked slightly nervous as he told me that. Then he continued, "Can you go with me?"

"Sure," I shrugged. "Whatcha wanna talk to them about?"

"About if I can truly be a Jedi."

So that's why, twenty minutes later, we were standing inside a broken room.

"Ezra, this is why they said you can't be one."

"Why? Because I want what I want?"

"Your an evil little blueberry sometimes, and they probably realized that," I answered.

"I'm not a blueberry, and before you say it, I'm not dating waffles."

"But you are! I ship it! Waffra!"

"Sabrina, don't."

"Fine," I sighed. I then continued to try and calm him down. It was working... But that's when we heard the lightsabers clashing.

"What?" I questioned.

Then I saw that my mom was fighting Darth Vader, who I'm sure wasn't there earlier.

They were flying around all over the place, lightsabers going crazy.

I wanted desperately to stop them, but I knew that I would be dead if I tried.

So I could do nothing but watch.

After a minute, my mom slashed her lightsaber hard at Vader's face, which sliced the right side of his mask off.

"Anakin," she whispered.

He stared at her, then, not sounding like Vader, answered. "Ahsoka."

"I won't leave you alone again. I won't let you."

For a second, all was silent.

Vader finally spoke. "Then you will die."

The fight was on again, worse then it was before. It was beginning to look like there wouldn't be a winner.

Until he towered over her, lightsaber in hand. However, before he could do a thing, a Togruta rushed over like lightening and used a stun bolt on him. Vader fell to the ground, and my mom took off running.

"Skita!" she yelled behind her as she rushed back over to Ezra and I.

We looked at each other and chorused, "She's Skita?"

They stopped and smiled.

My mom nodded. "Yes, she is."

"And, by the way," Skita began, "My real name is Skyla. Skyla Tano."

There was silence for a second.

"Your... Your my sister," I stated. She nodded.

"Yep! I am! Now who's the kid?"

"Oh, yeah! He's Ezra Bridger, J-"

Ezra smirked and puffed out his chest proudly. "I'm Ezra Bridger, a Jedi Knight."

I raised an eyebrow at him, and he smiled softly.

"Okay, or soon will be," he admitted.

I gave a relieved smile when I heard my mom chuckle. That meant that she was okay.

A bit later, we were all eating some lunch before we got ready to go. But we couldn't even do that in silence.

Nope, because people started yelling. We all jumped up just to see a lady in a cloak and a red lightsaber walk toward us, easily using the Force to push aside the guards.

We all had our weapons out, ready for a fight.

"You wanna go? You wanna go?" I growled.

The figure simply laughed and slashed at me. I dodged, then suddenly used the Force to throw the lightsaber away from her.

Yes, I of all people used the Force.

Surprising, right?

And it worked.

"Show yourself!" Ezra and I demanded.

She smirked and pressed a button on the side of the mask she was wearing, changing her voice.

"It all started that one day, Sabrina. That one day you and Skyla ruined everything for me. I'll never forgive you for that. Never! And I've never been on your side, even though you thought I was!"

"What the- I don't even know you!"

"But you do," she chuckled.

Then she took off the mask and pulled off the cloak.

Ezra's eyes widened.

Kanan frowned.

My mom yelled.

I stood there in shocked silence until I finally managed to look over at the now evil, now totally different...

"Arianza?"

The end!
.....

That was a wild (ish) ride! And thus concludes the Tano family adventures!

So! Cliffhanger!

If you wanna know, your gonna have to read the sequel book that I'm gonna make.

Yes, sequel.

Haters, if there are any, run.

Awesome people, stay.

Wow! I actually liked something I wrote! I never do!

So, fans, stick around for me to announce the sequel, which I'll do here too.

Thank you all SO much for sticking around for Sabrina's sass, Zack being Zack, Arianza, and Kari!

Oh, and others.

Again, I say thank you.

Bye for now!