Training Day Morning

Odelia Black's P.O.V:

I am sitting eating breakfast at the huge table with the rest of the tributes. I am chatting with Ayla and Misty as I munch on some toast smeared in strawberry jam. The other tributes are divided into their alliances, and the three leftovers, Beth and Alicia from Three are sitting with each other. Mia and Daniel from Two are sitting with the tributes from One and the couple from Two. That makes nine in their pack, exceeding the limit by one. I'd say they will allow a death or two, probably the weaker ones and hope the rest of them make it through. They are our main worry. The other groups are the four boys, half from Four, half from Two. Then theirs the four girls and Pod.

'' So how should we do it?'' I ask.

'' I think we should split up and each cover different stations.'' Replies Ayla.

'' I think it's best to wait 'till we are called so we can see what the stations are and how many. Then we decided to split or just go to them all.'' Said Misty and we all nod in approval.

'' There might be some stations we won't have to go to, like ones for certain weapons we don't use. I think survival is most important. Lets try focus on that more than fighting, then we can hope the other tributes will finish eachother off without us.'' I suggest.

'' Good idea. But the gamemakers will probably try draw us together.'' Say Misty matter-of-factly.

'' Let's spend a third maybe on fighting, the rest on survival and stuff like that.'' Says Ayla and we nod again.

'' Well then, all we can do now is wait patiently.'' I say.

'' Indeed.'' Grins Ayla.

Reina Wilcott's P.O.V:

''This is ridiculous, with those to little twerps we will be much weaker.'' I whisper angril to Linus.

'' It'll be fine I guess. Phoenix said-'' He begins.

'' I don't care what that bitch said, they will only slow us down. They can't fight, they can't hunt, hell they're not even ptty trained.'' I say quietly but furiously.

'' Hopefully they will die in the bloodbath at the start, because there is so many in our party the other tributes will be drawn to us. Hopefully they'll pick off the weaker ones first.'' He says and I smile cruelly.

'' Hopefully.'' I repeat, smirking at him.

Mia Defour's P.O.V:

'' Are you sure they don't mind?'' I ask Phoenix.

'' Of course not! The more the merrier!'' Says Phoenix happily and I giggle.

'' Thank you.'' Says Daniel and Phoenix nods with a smile.

'' We will try our best Phoenix. But we can't really fight well.'' I say.

'' It's not always muscle that wins the games. Remember about three years ago, with the snow. The boy from three made an igloo and lasted much longer than the others.'' She says reassuringly.

'' I wish it would snow in District Two, I have never felt real snow.'' Says Daniel.

'' Me neither.'' I admit.

'' To be honest, I would prefer it to stay that way, the last thing we need is freezing temperatures. I hate the cold.'' Says Phoenix.

'' Does your hair?'' Questions Daniel and we giggle as Phoenix ties back her bright red locks.

'' Of course!'' She said happily. '' Now, we best tuck in to this food, we have a long day ahead and best get fat for the games.''

Perrie Falcon's P.O.V:

'' So what stations do you think we should go to?'' I ask.

'' Anything to do with plants and berries could be very beneficial, there might be very little else to eat if we get unlucky.'' Says Alexis.

'' I think it's best we decide down there though, there may be more we don't know about that could save our asses.'' Said Pod and we giggle.

'' I think we should all try get round to all of them, God forbid one of us did die than the rest of us would be crappy at whatever skill they learnt in training.'' Says Dawn and we nod.

'' We each focus on the same stations, but when it comes t our own special weapons we branch off.'' I say and we nod again.

'' What arena are you hoping for?'' I ask.

'' A water feature would be nice, I can sort of fish.'' Said Pod.

'' I'm terrible, my mom used to joke about me not being a true District Four citizen.'' Laughs Alexis.

'' I couldn't catch a cold.'' Said Dawn and we all burst into fits of laughter.

'' I would like forrestry, thick trees to provide shelter.'' Says Oasis.

'' Yeah, imagine being in an open desert, nowhere to run or hide. That would suck.'' I say.

Ben Marsh's P.O.V:

'' I'd say we focus all our time on fighting, weapons and stuff like that.'' Says Fergus.

'' Agreed.'' I say.

'' Wait, we can't just focus on fighting. There are other important stations to go to, first aid, shelters and so on.'' Argues Blue and Bryce nods in agreement.

'' We only need fighting skills, maybe for The Ultimate Games we can look at the other stuff but half these kids couldn't kill a bug. It's best we focus on fighting and try finish the games as quick as possible. Then we have more time to train.'' Said Fergus.

'' Yeah, I agree.'' I say honestly.

'' This is dumb, we can't just focus on fighting.'' Says Bryce.

'' Than you go to whatever station you want, but I'm sticking to fighting.'' I say.

Blue steps us to argue and the doors burst open. The four escorts enter behind a tall man with a golden beard.

'' Tributes! My name is Remington Ralley and I am one of the gamemakers! If you would please follow me and your escorts, I will lead you to the training arena where you will prep for the Hunger Games arena!'' He said happily and we followed him slowly out of the room.