Finalist Interviews: Blue and Precious

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Hello Panem! Welcome to the start of today's finalist interviews! We will be kicking off the show with District Two's youngest ever career, Blue Jackson at just thirteen years of age and District Eleven's sixteen year old Precious Smith! Please give them a round of applause!'' I yell happily.

As the two tributes make their way onto the stage, the crowd screams wildly, blowing kisses, yelling  the names of the duo, cheering and whistling happily. The two finalists take a moment to wave, and bow and move over to me and take their seats.

'' Hello you two, I think I am going to start with you Blue, let's go all the way back to the start of the year, and the District Two Reapings!'' I smile, he returns it.

'' Yeah OK.'' He grins.

'' What was going through your head that day, I mean, you were the first career to volunteer, and the youngest may I add.'' I ask.

'' Well, most careers are sixteen years of age or older, they train for years to prepare for the Games, but I felt I was ready to enter now.'' He explains.

'' Do you regret entering?'' I ask.

'' Not one bit. I am a finalist in the Quarter Quell, this year's Quell is very special, and the winner will never be forgotten.'' He continues.

'' But what if you don't win?'' I ask.

'' I plan on winning, but if I don't, then I guess I was not destined for greatness.'' He explains.

'' Will you be annoyed you didn't wait longer before entering?'' I question.

'' Well naturally, but only a small bit. I made it this far, and even that is a great achievement considering my age. If I do die, I will still go down in Hunger Games history as the youngest ever career.'' He explains, causing the crowd to yell happily.

'' You can say that again Blue. Your age is fenominal! I was very surprised to see you volunteer, and I was shocked to see how good of a fighter you were in the arena, no offense or anything, but you look nowhere as strong as you are.'' I compliment and he grins.

'' Gee thanks.'' He replies. '' I don't take offense from beautiful comments from women such as you.''

'' Oh stop that.'' I giggle. '' I'm old enough to be your mother! And what about Reina?''

'' What about her?'' He jokes. '' No, I'm messing. I love Reina.''

'' How did that happen?'' I ask.

'' Well I have liked her from the minute I layed eyes on her, cheesey I know, but it's the truth.'' He explains.

'' And how does she feel for you?'' I ask.

'' Well, she has always thought I was cute, but she loved me after I risked my life to save her.'' He answers.

'' Very cute. Tell us, how did you do in training?'' I question. '' You must've been very slick with that mace!''

'' I must have been if I got one of the toptwo spots! I knew I was good, but then again, I didn't have much competition in my District, only one of them are alive now, and that's Mia, so it doesn't really count.'' He replies.

'' What do you mean?'' I ask.

'' Well she is only alive because of Phoenix. But me and Reina are going to get them both, they will die very early on and I will be the sole survivor of District Two.'' He explains.

'' Interesting.'' I say. '' Do you and Reina intend on staying together until the end?'' 

'' Definitely.'' He replies immediately. '' We talked about this the other day, we plan on sticking together to the bitter end. If it is just us two left, we will have a fair fight between us, and the better one will win.''