Finalist Interviews: Percy and Felicity

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Welcome back Panem! I am here now with the lovely little twins of District Five, Percy and Felicity Jones! Please give them a round of applause!'' I yell excitedly as the two young children hop across the stage and take a seat beside me.

The crowd scream wildly as the twins grin and wave at them, Percy blushing and Felicity blwing kisses. They take their seats and turn to me.

'' Hi guys.'' I grin. '' Let's go back in time, to the Reapings of District Five. What were you Felicity, second or third to be Reaped?'' 

'' Third I believe, and please call me Felix.'' She replies, and I grin happily.

'' Well, I believe your Reaping must have been the most exciting in the history of the Hunger Games. You were picked, your twin brother took your place and then your name was picked again! It definitely added a lot of excitment, I mean, what if it comes down to the two of you in the end?''

'' As Pod and Perrie were saying, we will defend each other to the best of our abilities, and if one of us is to die, the other will continue to fight not just for themselves, but for the other too. If it does happen to come down to the two of us, I will die for her.'' Says Percy, and I sense Felicity and him have had this arguement before, although her eyes flare, she remains quite.

'' What is your opinion on that Felix?'' I ask.

'' I have no opinion.'' She replies plainly.

'' OK.'' I smile, hiding my disappointment. '' Next question, do either of you feel you should have gotten the spot as the top tribute in training?''

For a second, they look at each other, not knowing who should speak, the Percy shrugs his shoulders and Felicity clears her throat.

'' I think we were lucky not to be picked as the top tribute. Because of our size, you wouldn't think of us as a threat, but if we were picked as the top tribute, others may fear us, therefore, hunt us and we may not be here today if we were picked.'' She explains.

'' Yeah. Take Evan Tucker for instance, he was picked as one of the top two, and he is dead.'' Adds Percy.

'' Yes, you are very right.'' I smile. '' Tell me more about your little alliance, how did that happen?''

'' Well, we picked Aggie and Maxi because we wanted to stick with people we felt we could trust, because of there age and innocence, we felt they were fine.'' Explains Felicity.

'' Do you feel it was a wise choice?'' I ask.

'' I think so.'' Begins Percy. '' Although they died, so did many other strong tributes, and without their help, neither of us would be sitting here with you know.''

'' How did you like the arena? Did you enjoy the snow?'' I question.

'' God, it was horrible.'' Says Felicity.

'' Yeah.'' Laughs Percy. '' It was pretty awful.''

'' I take it that it wasn't fun?'' I smile and Felicity stifles a laugh.

'' I just hated the cold.'' She says.

'' That avalanche was pretty bad.'' Adds Percy.

'' Yeah, it whiped out a few, Jason Strange was probably the most dramatic though, poor Maya, now she has Bell to deal with.'' I say and they nod in agreement.

'' It wasn't Maya's fault he is dead, he chose to be with her, she didn't force him.'' Says Percy.

'' Yeah. Bell is a nutter.'' Adds Felicity and the crowd burst into laughter.

'' You two are quite funny.'' I smile, grinning uncontrollably.

'' Lets move on to some questions from the Capitol, shall we?''

'' Sure.'' Smiles Felicity.

'' Why not.'' Adds Percy.

'' Here is a good one, what would you give for your twin to be spared the horrors of being Reaped in the first place?'' I question.

'' All the money in the world.'' Says Felicity, making the crowd ' aw ' sympathetically. '' I know it sounds cheesey, but I actually would give anything for Percy to have choked or something so he couldn't volunteer for me.

'' Gee thanks sis, you would give all the money in the world for me to choke.'' Says Percy drlyly, in a joking way and the crowd burst out in laughter again.

'' Oh you know what I mean! If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't be here and you'd be safe at home.'' Argues Felicity.

'' Oh come on Felix, if I wasn't here to protect your little ass, you'd be long dead.'' Jokes Percy and she smiles.

'' I know this was already asked, but so many people want to know, if it did come down to it, could you kill oneanother or would you sacrifice yourself?'' I ask, and immediately, without hesitation they reply in sync,

'' Sacrifice myself.'' 

'' That's so cute.'' I giggle.

'' Here's another question, are you going to team up with anyone, besides yourselves obviously?'' I ask.

'' No.'' Replies Percy. '' We got this far with two others, but there is nobody left we can actually trust, because winning would mean seeing your families again, people will do whatever it takes to win, even if it means slaughtering a thirteen year old child in their sleep.'' 

'' That's a grim way to put it.'' Laughs Felicity.

'' It's the truth!'' He argues, and they both grin.

'' Would you two be able to cope here without eachother?'' I question.

'' Nope.'' Answers Percy.

'' Definitely not.'' Adds Felicity. '' It is the fact that Percy is here with me that has kept me safe and sane. If he wasn't here, I'd either be dead or off my head by now.''

'' Finally, what would you do if you win the Games?'' I ask and they both grin at eachother.

'' We were actually discussing this last night.'' Laughs Felicity.

'' Yeah, it's weird you brought it up.'' Adds Percy. '' We heard that the Capitol may be bringing back a dead tribute, well we would spend the winnings on bringing back the other from the dead just as the Capitol is planning on doing.'' 

'' Very interesting. How did you hear about that though? I know it's all over the television and all, but television is strictly prohibited to the tributes unless it is videos of past Games, am I correct?'' I ask.

'' Yes. I heard one of the people say it on the streets on the way here though, they were talking about who they would bring back if they could choose.'' Explains Felicity.

'' Interesting.'' I say. '' Well, I'm afraid that is all we have time for from you two, we have to get through a lot more tributes! So, good luck to both of you in the Games, and I may be talking to either of you when the Games are over. Bye bye.'' 

'' Bye Piper!'' Smiles Percy, and kisses me on the cheek.

'' Cya!'' Giggles Felicity and hugs me.

They exit the stage to a loud applause and a cheering crowd.

'' Go nowhere anyone, because we will have our next two tributes up next after a short break, see you all soon!''