Clayton Chelli's Cell

Clayton Chelli's P.O.V:

I lie in a small pool of my blood. My eyes are closed to block out the annoying irregular flashing on the sinlge flurescent lightbult on the ceiling. The room is filthy and damp from the broken pipes jutting out from the wall. A clear liquid is seeping from the pipes, a drop every few seconds. The once white tiles are caked in dirt and dried blood, too much of it mine own. I hear the muffled whispers of people on the opposite side of the cell door and wince as the door creaks slowly open.

'' Hello Clayton.'' Sneers Snow.

'' Get away from me.'' I plea.

'' I have a surprise for you, we have found you a new cell mate. She was in another cell but we need that for something else so she will be bunking with you.'' He smirks.

'' What?''

'' This is Nymphadora, I believe you have met.'' he grins sadistically. '' Bring her in.''

As he says that a woman is dragged into the room by two peacekeepers. The throw her to the floor and chain her wrist to the wall opposite me. She looks starving, malnourished and as skinny as six o' clock. She too is caked with blood and scars. Like me, she has obviously been tortured by Snow.

'' You two have fun now.'' He says and turns away.

The two peacekeepers follow him out of the cell, the metal door clangs loudly as they slam it and the noise echos around the small room.