Author's Update - Six Year's Later...

Disclaimer: I apologise now for anyone who seen the notification that I updated this and thought I had written an extra chapter. I have not. Sorry!

I just had a read over my last author's note and I cannot believe how emotional you guys have made me. Honestly, you are all amazingly wonderful readers, the best any writer could ask for. As cheesy as it sounds, I honestly feel like I have the best fans in the world. In my last author's note, I was shocked and hugely grateful to have over 200,000 reads on that. In these last few years, you have helped that grow by three extra zeros, helping The Ultimate Games reach over two million reads and for that support, I love you all. 

YOU are the reason I stuck around on Wattpad for so long, and you are the reason my writing developed so much on this site that I ended up in a job where I can use writing to build a career for myself. You have all been a part of shaping my life, and that is something that I will honestly be forever grateful for. Thank you so much, all of you. Each and every read, each and every comment, vote, follow. It means everything to me.For those who have not read it yet, the sequel to this novel has been written and completed. It is called Dependence, and it is available on my profile! 

I have developed as a writer, and unfortunately fan fiction is something I have graduated from as I want to eventually publish my own stuff. So with that in mind, for anyone interested in something completely different,  I am currently writing an LGBTQ+ fiction novel called "OUT". It promises to be entertaining, full of drag, vine-references, comedy, Irish culture, and relatable queer characters. I have high hopes for it, so please give it a shot if it sounds like something you'd be interested in. 

Thank you so much again, happy reading, and love yourself as much as I love you!