Hunger Games Part One: Finalists

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Good evening Panem and must I say, what a night! The first of this years Hunger Games has sadly drawn to a close and we have the first eight finalists! I'm am pleased to announce that all Districts have made it through to the Ultimate Games at the end of the year.

From District One, we have Reina Wilcott, Phoenix Mayflower and Ayla kelling. So that means that no guys from District One survived.

From District Two, we have Blue Jackson and Mia Defour, two very young tributes. Ages thirteen and twelve, in that order. Also, Blue making it through, could he be the youngest ever career to voluntarily enter the Games ad win?

From District Three, we have Odelia Black, sadly the sole survivor from Three. She is also pretty young at a merre twelve and is also female. Making her the only girl to survive from Three.

From District Four, we have the two love birds, or should I say love fish, being from Four, Pod Pratchett and Perrie Falcon. Aged seventeen and eighteen in that order.

There will be another update after the next Districts reapings in a couple of weeks for the second part of this years Quarter Quell, until then I'm Piper Papilon and that was your Capitol Update.''