Capitol Update: Ultimate Games Day Two

Piper Papilon's P.O.V:

'' Hello Panem! Day two of the Ultimate Games has drawn to a close and may I say it was brilliant! However, as entertaining as it was, there was only a mere four deaths, meaning there are still eighteen tributes left!

I will begin with the death count:

The first death of the day was early in the morning, sixteen year old, District Eleven girl Precious Smith, who died in a fight against Perrie and Pod. It was brave of her to attack two older tributes, but unfortunately in the end, her bravery didn't pay off. However, she did clear her conscience on her death bed by apologizing to the duo who defeated her.

The second death occurred just after noon. Clarisse Storm, aged sixteen from District Six was killed by the zombies of deceased tributes. There is no way of knowing for sure, but wouldn't it be ironic if the zombie that killed her was actually killed by Clarisse earlier on in the year? Anyway, it just goes to show how strong the dead are, they definitely make it more exciting!

The final two deaths happened in quite a close proximity to each other, the twins, Percy and Felicity Jones, aged thirteen from District Five. Percy was the first to go under the hand of Florence, weirdly, she used Felicity's dagger to finish Percy. Within seconds later, a mob of zombies entered the small clearing, some diving onto Percy, the rest advancing on poor Felicity. What I found very touching was how Felicity ran until she heard her brother's cannon fire, she then accepted death and gave herself to the bloodthirsty zombies.

Now then, let's move on to talking about the special attractions. Today, we revived all of the previously deceased tributes from the three qualifying rounds of this year's Quell, and they proved very entertaining. However, almost three quarters of them have either been killed by dinosaurs in the arena or killed by tributes so not many remain. However, not to worry because we have yet another special attraction planned for tomorrow that was voted for by you, the Capitol public!

Tomorrows special attraction features three Capitol prisoners entering the arena! The three prisoners will be sent into the arena and will have twelve hours, from midday until midnight to kill at least two tributes each. Any prisoner who manages to kill two or more will be released from prison when they return, any prisoner who does not kill two tributes, will be forced to remain in the arena until they die without any chance of leaving.

I am not at liberty to say the names of our three prisoners, but I am allowed give you a small idea of their backgrounds. Our first prisoner is an ex-peacekeeper who turned out to be a spy working for an anti-Capitol rebel group. The second, is a thief, who before capture, robbed over thirteen different businesses along with fourteen houses. Our final prisoner, is an old Capitol reporter, who firstly allowed tributes to talk negatively about the Capitol, and then boycott her job for over four months. Anyway, you will see exactly who they are at twelve noon tomorrow, until then, that is the end of this topic.

Finally, I will go through the Districts left in the Games;

- District One ( Four tributes )
- District Two ( Two tributes )
- District Three ( Eliminated )
- District Four ( Two tributes )
- District Five ( Two tributes )
- District Six ( One tribute )
- District Seven ( One tribute )
- District Eight ( Eliminated )
- District Nine ( Two tributes )
- District Ten ( One tribute )
- District Eleven ( One tribute )
- District Twelve ( Two tributes )

Only two Districts have lost their chances of having a Victor from their District, and that is unlucky for them as we have decided that the winning District will receive food, water and oil supply for five years as apposed to just the one. Good luck to all the remaining tributes, do you Districts proud and do your country proud, for now, I'm Piper Papilon and that was your Capitol Update!''