Chapter 1

Lisa POV

"Why did you want to meet me here?" I asked. He sighed and put both of his hands on the table. It seems he had lost his appetite.

"Okay...listen. I know I am wrong. But you have to give me a chance. We can make this relationship work."
He said.

I smirked.

"Make this relationship work? You just cheated on me with my own best friend. What else do you want?" I asked.

"Okay..you can't blame me! You are the one that's being boring. You only know how to dance. I'm bored of that." he admits.

"Dancing is my passion, and is part of my life. If you don't accept my passion it means you don't even accept me in your life. You don't respect what I like." I say. He seems speechless.

"I'm sorry okay! That's why I said give me one more chance. We will make this relationship work." he said.

"Then how Eunha? You guys really stabbed me in the back! Eunha my own bestfriend....took my own boyfriend. Can't you understand how I feel? Lets just break up." I said and took my handbag.

I walked to the door of the restaurant but then i saw Eunha come in to the restaurant.

She just smirked at me.

I thought she was my best friend.

She goes to Joonki and hugged him. Joonki kissed her on the lips while looking at me. He likes doing this. He thinks i will get jealous and regret breaking up with him.

No I won't!

I caught both of them making out many times but I decided to keep quiet.

But this time...they are too much and I decided to show myself.

Joonki and Eunha looked very shocked when they saw me.

I didn't know what to do, but I only could cry.

His reason for cheating on me, is because I love dancing and he is bored with that..

I go to the place that I usually go when I'm sad or if i want to release my tension.

Hoon Dance Academy.

Kyaah..this is the first chapter..

I hope you guys will like my story and give feedback about the first chapter.

Vote and comment

{Hey guys I'm Sabrina's new editor. She does not speak fluent English and I will be editing her future and current fan fiction. Thanks -Q}