Chapter 17

I grab my bottle and start drinking. I just dancing to Worth It by Fifth Harmony with Kai.

Its feel so good when i finally can dance after having a trouble with Joonki. Jimin had been over protective over me since that and i live at his house at this moment.

Jimin doesnt know why actuaaly someone want to kill me and i dont want to tell anything about Maya and Eunha either.

Maybe i will tell him but not now.

"I heard from Irene that you live with Jimin. Is that true?" Kai asks.

I nod slowly. Kai looks at me and sigh.

"Why? Doesnt you should live with Irene?" Kai asks.

"Yeah but she will get married soon. I dont want to become a burden." I explain. Kai seems doesnt like my answer.

"Are you sure you can be alright if you stay with Jimin. I dont think he is good enough to take care of you. He might have bad intentions." Kai said.

I look at his face. "I dont know. Its not like i have any olace to stay." I said.

"How about Maya? Doesnt she is the one that take care of you before. She is a very nice woman. Eunha also your bestfriend." Kai said.

Well..he doesnt know anything about bothe of them too. And he also dont know about Joonki. Nobody does. Irene is the only one that knows about this. Joonki asks me to make our relationship to become a secret. The real reason is he actually doesnt like me at all.

I feel the pain in my heart.

I cant believe i fall for a guy like him.

"I have to go." I said and pack my things. I dont want to tell Kai anything about this.

Kai seems confused but he just keep queit. "I'm sorry Lisa if my questions offended you. I dont trust Jimin. Well..you know i care for you." Kai said.

I smile at Kai. "I know Kai. I know you care about me and i care about you too.We are bestfriends." I said.

Kai seems dissapointed. I dont know why.

"Yeah..we are onlu bestfriends." He said and he get out of the chereography room left me alone.

I feel confused about his behaviour.

I just shrugged and take my things when Jimin suddenly come inside the room.

"You know...its not nice to dance with another guy. The only guy you should dance with is me." Jimin said and his face look very furious.

Vote and comment