Chapter 22

"Hey! You are doing it again." I heard Jimin said.

I look at him and from. "Doing what?" I ask. He sighs. "I am talking to you and you seems to be in a deep thoughts. What is the problem?" Jimin asks.

"Nothing." I lied.

"Well..the last time you had a problem and said nothing to me its turn out that someone want to killed you." Jimin said. I know he is talking about Joonki.

"I dont want to talk about it." I said. Actually i am scared about what will Eunha did. She really scares me.

"Hey guysss. Want to go the party? I heard a pretty girl from the academy throw up a party at her house. I think her name is Heena." Jungkook said.

"Why not? But i will go if Lisa go. I dont want her to be alone." Jimin said.

I look at Jimin.

"Aww...look Taehyung hyung. Jimin hyung had turned to be a softie." Jungkook said and i can see Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I will be a softie to Lisa only." Jimim said and i cant help but i am blushing.

"Well..i dont want to be a party popper so why not?" I said.

☺☺☺☺☺

The music is so loud and i feel my ears can bleed.

"Stay with me and dont go anywhere else. If a creepy guy try to do something bad just immediately tell me." Jimin said. I just nod.

I dont know where Jimin and Taehyung go because i think they already dancing at the dancing floor.

Jimin and I just sit at a couch nearer.

I am feeling uncomfortable.

I never go to this such party. Its not a wild party but i still doesnt like it.

"Hey..i will grab some drinks. You stay here." Jimin said and i nod. I kinda feel thirsty.

30 minutes later Jimin still doesnt come back.

I decided want to find him. I go to the kitchen which is i am glad i doesnt get lost at this house.

I heard a giggle and i know that voice.

I look at the side of the kitchen. And i gasp.

Eunha and Jimin is making out. Jimin is pinning Eunha at the wall and i can see the lipstick stain all over Jimin face.

Jimin look at me with shock and Eunha smirks at me. I dont know why she is here but now i feel my heart ache.

A lot.

Vote and comment