Chapter 20

"Hey Lisa. Are you okay. If you dont wsnt them here then i will ask them to go." Jimin said. I just shook my head.

I doesnt feel comfortable around them but i am not cruel to ask Jimin to chase Jungkook and Taehyung out.

Jimin just nod slowly. "Alright. But just tell me if you feel uncomfortable. I will really ask them to go." Jimin said.

"Yeah Lisa. If you dont want us to being here we will go." Jungkook said.

"I said i am fine!" i snap. Can you blame me for being angry. I am TRYING to be okay when my ex bullies are around me but they just keep asking me questions.

"Its not like you guys never do anything bad to me before. Let me list a few of them. Throw eggs at me, prank me until i have red paint all over my body and yeah...push me to the pool!" I yell.

Three of them keep queit. They all look at me with guilty face.

I dont know i should believe all this. It seems very strange to me.

"Lisa. We know we make a lot of mistake. We bully you. We make you suffer and we are truely sorry for that." Taehyung said. I rolled my eyes.

"And why i should believe that?" I saod stubornly.

Jimin sighs. "We know its not easy for you to trust us like nothing had happened before. But at least give us a chance. We really are sorry" jimin said.

I smirk. "Well...i should give you guys a chance since i am giving myself a chance to live when i am about to commit suicide when i had been bullied by you guys." I said and with that i go to my room and closed the door. I cant help but to cry.

I still remember what they did to me back then.

☺☺☺☺☺

I dance to Uptown Funk by BrunoMars until i feel my body sweat.

"Lisaaa!" I heard a familiar voice yells.

Vote and comment