Chapter 31

Happy new Year :)

Jimin POV

I am here. I will safe Lisa. My love. My cupcake. I will do anything as long as she will be in my arms.

I punch and kick all of the guy. Kai, Yoongi ,Taehyung and Jungkook are here too and helping me. We also called the police.

I open the door where i am sure where Lisa is.

But i freeze whem i see a woman is holding Lisa and point a gun at her head.

Eunha is besides her and smirking at me. I know that woman is Maya.

"Let her go." I said.

"Why should I?" Maya said and laugh at me. A mocking laugh.

"What the heck do you want?" I snarl.

"Well...its simple. I just want her to be dead. Thats all." Maya said.

"Why?" I ask.

She sigh and give me a bored look. "I dont have time to tell the sob story many times in a day." She said.

Maya point a gun at me. "Or should choose. You...or her?" Maya said.

"Mom. Dont kill him. I want him. He is hot! He can be my boyfriend." Eunha suddenly said.

She winks at me and give a flirty smile at me. That actually makes me cringe.

But what Maya did is unexpected. She suddenly pull the trigger and shot Eunha's head.

Eunha is dead. She fall infront of Lisa and Lisa screams her lungs out. Poor my baby..she is scared.

"This pathetic bitch only know how to have fun and being ungrateful." Maya said and shook her head and again look at me giving me her attention.

"Now...where are we?" Maya said and look at Lisa that is shaking in fear now. She is trembling and i feel my possessive side is on surface.

"Leave her alone! Dont hurt her!" I snarl. I am clenching my fist. I doesnt mind if i will hurt a woman.

"Jimin. I lo..i love you. I love you so much. Please....i dont want anything to happend to you." Lisa said and i feel my heart ache seeing her in pain.

But i feel very happy when she finally confess to me that she loves me.

"I am bored with this. Let me kill her first." Maya said and point the gun at Lisa head

And she pull the trigger.

I feel my world stop.

Vote and comment