Chapter 28

Jimin POV

"I..love you Jimin. But i am scared." Lisa said and blush. I cant believe she just admit this to me. I really do love her and i hope she realise that and trust me.

I cant help but grin. "Hey cupcake. Look at me." I lift her chin and put both of my palm on her cheeks.

I already bully her and make her hurt a lot. When actually i like her for such a long time and decided to bully her and hope she will notice me when actually i am scared that he will reject me if i confessed at her back then. I make a mistake. I never hate her. Never and i really want her to forgive me and accept me.

"I know what i had done is hard for you to forgive me. But i really do love you. I love you so much. I promise i will do anything to make you believe me." I said. What i said is the truth. I doesnt embrassed to admit it to her. To my Lisa. My cupcake.

She smiles. The smile that i adore  that i like. Makes her beautiful as an angel.

"I will be your girlfriend. I love you."  She said.

I smile widely and said "I love you too cupcake."

Then i kiss her soft lips. She kiss me back.

☺☺☺☺☺

Lisa POV

We are holding hands and walking to Jimin's car.

When suddenly a black van appear from nowhere and a few guys appear grabbing me away from Jimin. I keep screaming and pushing the guy but its not used. I kick one of the guy where the sun never shine.

"Bitch!" He yells and slap me make my cheek sting a lot.

"Dont hurt her!"Jimin yells. Jimin tried to beat them but there are so many of them and one of the guy knock Jimin's head with a rock.

Then i feel the guy that is holding me put a hankerchief on my mouth and nose.

Then i blacked out.

Vote and comment

I hope you guys love me for writing Jimin POV hehehe