Chapter 10

I drink my water and wipe my sweat. Kai doing the same and sit besides me.

We just having a break dance and now i feel my body hurt."Your dance is amazing!" Kai said and smile.

I chuckle. "Thanks a lot. Well not as good as you." Kai just smile.

"I can send you home. "Kai offer when i grab my things.

"Its okay. I dont mind walking." I say. Kai frowns.

"And i dont mind sending you. Its dangerous a girl like you walking alone especially its late now." Kai said. Then i agree.

We singing and laughing together in the car.

Kai parks infront of Irene house. I live with her now and it seems like that witch doesnt even want to find me. She doesnt care.

"Thanks a lot Kai." I said.

"You are welcome." Kai replies and smile. He then get inside his car. Waving at me and gone.

I grab my keys. I think Irene is staying at Yoongi's house today.

I get inside the house and i am about to close the door when someone barge in make me want to scream but he push me to the wall and close my mouth.

Jimin!

"Hey Lisa baby. Do you have fun just now?" He asks and i can see he looks so mad.

He remove his hand from my mouth. I try to release myself but he pin me to the wall and i cant move.

"What do you want Jimin?" I ask.

"I am hurting. You hurt me Lisa. Why you go out with Kai? " he said.

"I hurt you? Think twice Jimin. Doesnt you hurt me first? I can go out with whoever i want!" I yell at his face. He clench his jaw.

"He touch you?" He asks and i glared at him.

"Who cares if he touch me?" I said. I feel mad. So mad right now. Who he think he is doing? A jealous bastard. But he is not even my boyfriend or even a friend!

Suddenly i froze.

Jimin just put his lips on mine....

Park Jimin just kiss me!

Vote and comment