Chapter 9

"I admit its all my fault. But when i push you into the pool..its a mistake. I doesnt do it on purpose. I swear. I know Taehyung want to hit you that day. I dont know how to save you and i just push you and it ended up i accidentally push you into the pool." Jimin explain. I can see he is honest.

But i choose not to believe him.

"You know...i dont care anymore. You can just leave this house. Now!" I say and pointed to the door.

"But why? Why you cant believe me? I know i am being a jerk back then. But i am saying the truth. I know me and friends giving you a lot of hard time. But i need you to forgive me and give me a second chance." Jimin pleads.

"You know..i dont like to see your face. It makes me remember what you and friends did to me. Its hurt Jimin. Just leave me alone." I yell.

"I am sorry! Give me a second chance." He said again.

"I hate you! Leave!" I yell. Jimin froze.

"Fine. But i will never stop" He said and left.

I am weak. I dont understand what he actually want from me. What is the matter is i doesnt forgive him? Its not like he should care. I just need him to stay away from me.

☺☺☺☺

I go to the restaurant. The place where i work.

I hope today will get better. I am just a waiter so my job is easy actually. I have to take people order and clean the table.

Irene use to be working here but she stop and start working with her boyfriend.

I take people order like usual when a boy that a familiar with enter the restaurant.

"Hye...what do you want to order." I ask. He chuckle.

"Dont be so formal. We are friends. So can i have orange juice." He said.

"Friends?" I blurted out suddenly.

He smiles.

" We are always bumb with each other but never had a proper greeting. So maybe this evening we can having a dance together?" He asks suddenly.

Wait...he asks me to dance with him...

"Yeah sure Kai. Of course!" I said excitedly.

Vote and comment