Chapter 15

The silent makr me want to ripped his head of. He just sitting infront of me and look at his now cold coffee but say nothing.

I got annoyed and speak.

"Why you want to meet me in the first place when you just want to sit here and stared at your coffee."

Joonki immediately look at my face. He seems having a problem. I tried not to care. We are nothing. Not anymore.

"I want you to follow me. I have something to show you." Joonki said. I frown but nod anyways. Well, i am curious.

So we both stand up and get out of the restaurant.

He just walk infront of me and i follow him from behind. Until we arrived at a very dark alley.

Joonki stop and face me. "Why are you bringing me here?" I ask. Actually i start to feel scared...

"I am sorry Lisa. So sorry. Eunha asks me to do this " Joonki said and he point a gun at my head.

I widen my eyes.

"What do you want to do? Kill me?" I ask and look at the gun with fear.

"I dont have any choice. I love Eunha so much that i will make everything for her. I never love you. Eunha asks me to kill you so i have to do this. I dont want Eunha to think that i am a coward." Joonki said.

Auch...thats hurt. He never loves me.

"But why? Why Eunha wants to kill me. I do nothing wrong." I say.

"I dont know but the think is she hates you. I am sorry. " he said.

He about to pull the trigger and i closed my eyes. Ready to feel the pain.

I hear a loud gun shot but i doesnt feel any pain.

Joonki suddenly fell down and i can see someone just shot him at the head.

I scream.

"Lisa! Lisa!" I heard a voice.

"Are you alright?" I look at his face.

Jimin.

Vote and comment