Chapter 30

Lisa POV

I am feeling weak. Maya keep hitting me and my body is full with cut and bruises.

Eunha sometime slap me. They doesnt give me anything to eat. I am hurt and hungry.

I dont know where am i. This room has nothing. I lay down on a cold floor.

Jimin...where are you? Please come for me. I am tired already.

"Hey Lisa darling. I think you want to know why i take you from the orphanage." Maya talk suddenly.

I look at her. I cant speak a word or i will be punish.

"It is because of your pathetic parents." Maya said and i look at her.

I look at her. My parents died in an accident. Thats why i ended up in the orphanage.

"I am the one that kill them. You wsnt to know how? Or why?" She asks and give me a smirk when i am about to cry.

She...she is the one that kill my parents!

"I love your father. I love him so much. But he choose your mother. He married her. And leaving me alone. He said he just look at me as a friend. You know its hurt and i feel rejected. I felt heartbroken and you know i start drinking alcohol. And sometimes i dont even remember why i wake up and end up in a bed with a guy that i dont know. Everyday until i got pregnant and i dont know who is the father of my child. And Eunha is born. I am the one that pay one of the guy to broke your father's car brake. And tadaa..they are dead.That pathetic woman that you called mother is just a whore. " she spat.

I feel my body tense. She just insults my mother when she is sleeping with random guy! Is she insane?

"When i know they have a daughter....i am determine to make her life suffer. And Lisa...i did it. I make your life suffer. "
Maya said.

"He will safe me. He will and i will make sure what you did to my parents are paid of" i said and wince when my lips hurt.

Maya start to laugh like a maniac.

"And how he can find you darling. Even you dont know where is this place." Maya laugh.

She stops laughing when we heard people screaming from outside.

"Mom! They are coming! " Eunha suddenly get inside the room and said. She looks panic.

Maya just smile. "Let him come. We will see what he can do."

I cant finish it in 30 chapters yet. Vote and comment