Chapter 19

I woke up and realise that i am at my room - at Jimin's house. Yesterday after i left Jimin alone in the chereography room i go to his house and go to sleep.

I have the spare key that Jimin gave me.

I take a bath and decided to take a breakfast. I dont know Jimin is awake or not.

Actually i am feeling guilty because i doesnt talk to him and mad at him while he is actually being kind and give me a place to stay.

But i think i deserve to be mad when he doesnt like me dancing or even being friends with Kai.

I already made up my mind that i dont want to talk to him until he can behave himself.

I go to the kitchen and i breakfast already had been prepared. Pancake. Yum..

I am hungry because i doesnt eat yesterday.

I start to eat when suddenly someone spoke behind me.

"Look what we got here! " i know that voice.

I just keep queit and look at my food. I dont want to look at his face. I hate it. I hate it when i remember all the bad things that he do with his friends.

"Hey Lisa...do you remember me?" He said again.

I still keep queit.

"Taehyung hyung! Come here and look what Jimn hyung have in his kitchen!" Jungkook yells and i stiffen.

Its mean all of my bullies...Jimin , Taehyung and Jungkook are here!

What i got my life into?

I stand quickly and want to get outside of the house when Jungkook block me with his arm.

"Hey. Where do you want to go? " he said. I am scared.

He might be bully me. Or this is Jimin's agenda. He tricks me so that he can bully me with his friends.

"Heyyy.. its Lisa. Its been a long time since we meet you." Inheard Taehyung said.

I look at both of them.

"You guys want to bully me more? Like what you guys had did it before in high school?" I ask.

Jungkook and Taehyung seems shock.

"We..we...dont want to do that." Taehyung said.

"Why? Because Jimin said he is the only that will bully me? Then what?" I ask and i know i will cry but i cant show them that i am weak.

"No Lisa. Jimin will never hurt you. We know we make a lot of mistake to you and we are sorry for bullying you. We really are." Jungkooks said and i can see both of them look guilty.

I really want to believe them but what if this is all an act. I dont know what they actually want from me.

Thanks for the comment and vote :)

Vote and comment