Chapter 6

I wake up and feeling my body sore. I have a lot of bruises. I have to apply some make up to cover this.

After that i go outside. "Irene! Hurry up!" I yell. This girl must take a long time to prepare herself.

Finally Irene appear. "Lets go!" She grabs my hand and both of us get inside her car and go to Hoon Dance Academy.

"You know...Yoongi says he wants to take me for a date today." Irene giggle.

"Doesnt that what you guys did everyday? " i ask. Irene and her boyfriend Yoongi had been together for 2 years. I know they are in love with each other. No doubt.

"I know but he says this date is special. I dont know but i reallt feel excited tonight." She says.

I smile. "Of course you are. But dont forget to practice your dancing. We have to enter a competion." I said. "Yeah yeah..i know Lisa. By the way...just stay at my house as long as you want. I dont want you to go back to that hell of house. I mean it Lisa. She will torture you. I think its better for you to move out from that house." She says. I sigh.

"I doesnt have money Irene. I cant afford to buy any house. I dont want to move in your house. I dont want to disturb you with Yoongi. I know Yoongi will feel uncomfortable if i am around." I say. Irene frowns.

"I know Yoongi will understands. Besides..i know Yoongi sees you as his younger sister. He will help you. As long as get out from that bitch Maya." She said sternly.

I just keep quiet. I still have to think about that.

Finally we arrive.

Me and Irene change our outfits and go to the dancing room.

I see there are a lot of girls in here. Weird.

"This must because they want to be Jimin's dancing partner. " Irene says.

"Well..i never saw them here before. Maybe one of them will be Jimin's dancing partner." I say and shrugged.

"Ow Lisa. Why not if you are the one that become his dancing partner. I am sure he will accept you after seeing your dancing skills!" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Never. I dont want to see his face either." I say and walk away to another dancing room.

I love dancing alone. I dont want to see Jimin too.

"I need you to be my partner. I dont want to choose any of them. I choose you Lisa."

Vote and comment