Chapter 7

"Excuse me you jerk! I dont want to be your partner. You can leave me alone here!" I said. Jimin face seems dissapointed. Maybe he is dissapointed that he cant bully me if i doesnt become his partner.

"Its not like i care Lisa. This Dancing Academy is belong to my uncle. If you dont want to be my partner i will make sure you cant come here ever again." He said and smirk.

I widen my eyes. This cocky bastard.

This is the only dancing academy here. And its a no way i can leave this place.

But i dont want to be his partner.

"Are you okay princess?" He asks.

Princess? He is crazy.

"What do you want actually? Doesnt you get enough? Bullying me in high school doesnt enough?" I ask. I dont want to look weak infront of him so i try to hold back my tears.

He seems speechless. He looks guilty.

But i cant believe that. He will never be sorry for what he did. He enjoys those moment when i cry my lungs out when his friend insult me infront of the entire school.

When he push me to the pool.

When his friends throw those eggs at me.

When they throw a red paint at me.

When the his girlfriend Selly the bitch of the school and her minions punch and kick me.

"I'm sorry." Jimin say suddenly. I will not fall for this. He doesnt feel sorry. He just want to bully me more.

"No you dont. I know you remember what you and your friends did to me. Especially when you push me to the pool." I say bitterly.

He gulps. "I know its all my fault. I know my friends and me myself give a hard time to you. But i did those because i have my reasons." He said slowly.

"Reasons? You are stupid. Reasons what? Because you hate me?" I say.

"Just be my dancing partner. We will spend more time together and in that time i will prove to you that i will change." Jimin said.

"I dont want to spend my time with you. Its a very no way. I just hope you leave me alone. I rather be Kai dancing partner." i say.

Kai is one of the best dancer here in Hoon Dance Academy. I rarely talk to him but i know he is kind.

"You will be my partner. I really dont care. You will be my partner . Only me!" He yells suddenly make me flinch.

Why he become possesive suddenly?

Kai is coming...

Vote and comment