Chapter 25

I am sitting alone at the corner of the chereography room. I finally get out from my room.

Jimin ,Taehyung, Jungkook and Irene seems very happy when i get out of the room. But i doesnt talk to Irene.

I am mad at her.

Why?

She just told Jimin about my past and everything about me to Jimin especially about Maya.

She is not the one that supposed to tell him!

I know Irene just want to help but she also know that i hate it when someone else know about my deepest secret. About i am being abused.

I sigh.

Suddenly i feel someone sit infront of me. I look up and see Jimin looking at me with worried.

"Are you alright? " he asks.

I just nod.

"Yes" i reply.

"I know you still cant forgive me about that Eunha. I swear if i can hit a girl i will. Both of them. That Maya have to pay what she did to you." Jimin said and he clench his jaw.

"Relax. I am not really thinking about that. Just another problems." I said. Since Jimin already know about Eunha and Maya. He seems very alert and more protective over me.

Its not like i am complaining.

I have to admit my heart is starting to accept Jimin more.

"You have to stop thinking about all of your problems cupcake. You know... i am thinking about taking you to a date tonight " Jimin said and widen my eyes in shock.

"We are not even dating." I point out the truth.

He shrugged. "I know but thats doesnt mean i can't take you to dinner. Maybe an 'apologise' dinner. Or 'trust me' dinner. Or that i love you that i really want to prove that to you so you dont will believe me that i had change." Jimin rant and can't help but to laugh.

"Okay okay. I will go to the dinner." I said.

He grin.

"Great cupcake. I will wait you at 8. Just wear something casual and i promise this date will be the best date ever. And i will show you that i deserve the second date and more " he said excitedly and kiss my forehead before whispering.

"Bye cupcake. Meet you tonight."

And left me in the chereography room alone.

I really need you guys comment and vote. So guys. 30 chapter is enough for this book?

Vote and comment