Chapter 32 - Last

Lisa POV

Nothing. I doesnt feel the pain or anything.

I thought i had been killed. But no.i am still breathing.

"Cupcake...you are safe now. Everything is over. " Jimin hugs me and kissed me.

I feel safe in his embrace. We both hug each other and ignore the polices that took Eunha and Maya's dead body away.

She is dead. Maya is gone.

I dont know when Maya is about to pull the trigger one of the police already shot Maya right on her chest.

"I love you Lisa. I love you." Jimin said and caress my cheek using his thumb while looking at me with loving eyes.

"I love you too Park Jimin." I said and he kiss me like his life depend on it.

☺☺☺☺☺

"I can manage Jimin. I am getting better." I said to Jimin and slap his chest softly.

"But cupcake. I want you to rest. I dont wsnt to burden you with all this heavy works." He said.

"I dont think that cooking is a heavy things to do Jimin. Besides..its your birthday. I want to help okay." I said and Jimin sigh.

"Fine. But after this make sure you go sit and rest. Now let me help you with the cooking " Jimin said.

I want to say that he is the birthday boy and shouldnt bother himself with the cooking but he peck my lips quickly.

"And i insist to help."  He said and wink.

We are actually preparing for Jimin's birthday party tonight. I beg him to throw a party for him but he dont want to because he said that i have to rest from all of the things that happened with Maya and Eunha.

But the thing is...thats was a month ago!

I am getting better. Just a few cuts and bruises that i surely will heal soon.

But he finally agree to throw a birthday party for him.

So now..Jungkook , Yoongi Kai and Taehyung is preparing for the ballons and all of the vital things. Me and Irene are supposed to do the cooking. Although Jimin doesnt like it when i do 'heavy works'.

Kai and Jimin also are friends now. Jimin trust Kai since Kai helps him to find me.

We just know that Kai is actually Eunha's cousin. Shocking huh? Maya' sister is Kai's mom.

So Kai told us he heard Maya's conversation with somene on the phone  and feeling suspicious about her. So he is investigating about her and Eunha.

I really thanked him about that or else Jimin will never find me.

Kai also never look at me as a lover. He just like me and love me as a sister. Thats why Kai sometimes being a little bit protective over me.

"Lisa. Maybe we will do a double wedding things. Like...you and Jimin and me and yoongi." Irene suddenly whisper to me while decorating the cake. Jimin is drinking a glass of water so he doesnt heard what Irene said.

I chuckle. I dont think that Jimin will purposed me. I trust him that he loves me and i love him too but maybe he is not ready yet.

But i dont want to pressure him.

We still have time.

"What are you thinking about cupcake?" Jimin said kiss my cheek.

"Nothing. Lets go. We have to prepare for tonight party."i said and giggle.

"Ofcourse Cupcake."

Vote and comment