Chapter 12

I wake up when i hear Irene's voice. "Hey Lisa. Did you find my purple lipstick. I think i put it somewhere." She said and try to look at my table.

"Uh..i dont know." I said. Well i am feeling dumbfounded. I just wake up from my sleep at 9 in the morning and my bestfriend just ask me where her lipstick go.

And one more thing...where is Jimin?! Irene cant know that he is here. I mean i know this is her house but she will misunderstood. She will thought i sleep with Jimin. Well its true i sleep with him but....this is complicated.

Actually i am scared that Irene will make fun of me that i like Jimin. Because i dont like Jimin. He is just my friend.

"Err..Irene...when are you coming home?" I ask.

She still trying looking for her lipstick. "At 3 in the morning. Why?" She asks.

"Uh..there is someone else here?" I ask. If she come back at 3...then when is Jimin gone?

Irene looks at me. "Someone else? " Irene asks me.

Well..maybe Jimin have his way to get out without Irene knowing.

"Ahh..Park Jimin. Yes i saw him. He said he just want to sleep for a while here then he left the house. Doesnt it adorable." Irene said and make me choke. She is smirking at me. I know this will come.

"So you saw Jimin?"

"Yeah...he left at 6 in the morning. Well....i thought you said you hate him."

"Yes i am. But thats before. I am giving him a chance."

"Well thats good. He seems likes you. I have to go now. I want to practice a new chereography. Go prepare yourself and look beautiful infront of Jimin. Bye." She said and wink at me.

I groan. She must be misunderstood about what happened between me and Jimin.

Suddenly i got a messages.

I am so sorry....i regret...i want to meet you...pleaseee..
-Joonki

Last update...after this i will stop updating until my exam is finish..huhuhu...pray for. I want to get 9A's so i can get into the university...

Thanks for the support!