Chapter 8

"I cant believe you agree to become Jimin partner! You guys are so cute."Irene yells. She doesnt stop fangirling since i told her this.

"Irene. Stop it already."i say and rolled my eyes.

She smiles. "You need to move on you know. Maybe Joonki is not a good guy for you but Jimin looks kind." Irene said.

"Kind? You dont know him." I say.

"Why? Its not like you know him in such a long time." She says. I just jeep quiet.

I cant tell her that Jimin is my bully or we dont know what she will do to Jimin. Wait? Its not like i care about him.

"I have to go now. Just make sure everything is good. " irene says and grab her things.

She have a date with Yoongi. I dont know but i think this two lovebirds should just get married already.

While i am alone i think i want to listen to some music. Tomorrow is Monday...its mean i have to go for work. I groan. I really need this job to survive. I am a waiter at a cafe near the town.

I want to go to the kitchen when suddenly someone knock the door.

This must be Irene. She forget to bring her things or what?

I open the door. "Irene i thought-" i stop my little speech when i see Jimin standing infront of me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and frown.

"Just checking for my dancing partner. Why? I cant do that?" He said with his famous smirk.

"How do you know i live here?" I ask. "Your bestfriend are dating my bestfriend. Coincidence? Maybe we should date too." He said.

I just realise he looks really good with his ripped jeans and white shirt.

Wait..what i am thinking?

"Stop checking me out baby doll. I can be yours as long as you be mine." He said.

"You are crazy. I dont want to be yours and i dont want you to be mine. I hate you." I said and glared at him.

His cocky smirk dissapear and now change with a frown.

He suddenly push me inside the house and lock the door behind him.

"What the heck? Dont try to do anything stupid" i said. I am scared. He wants to bully me again like before? What he will do to me now?

"I just want to talk and you have listen to everything i say."

Vote and comment