Chapter 16

I wake up and feeling dizzy. Where am i? The room is so neat and clean.

"You awake already?" He asks.

I doesnt realise Jimin is sitting besides me on the bed and looking at me the whole time.

"Yeah.." i said.

Jimin take a pill besides me and ask me to swallow it.

"Do you remember anything?" He asks. I nod.

"He is dead? Joonki is dead?" I ask. "Yeah. That bastard that try to kill you is dead. He deserve it." Jimin said. He clench his jaw balled his fist.

"Who...killed him. Who shot him? Is that you?" I ask carefully. I am scared that Jimin actually killed someone.

He shook his head. "I wish i did. But no...the police shot him." He said.

"But how do you know? I am meeting him." I ask. Its not like Jimin know Joonki or actually they know each other.

"Irene told me. She told me everything. I know you dont wsnt to tell me. I know you have a problem. I ask Irene and she told me who Joonki is." He said.

I widen my eyes. Did Irene told him about Maya?

"Did she told you anything else? Other than about Joonki?" I ask...

"No...is there anything else? Cupcake..if you have more problems please told me. " Jimin said with a soft voice.

I shook my head. "No...nothing wrong " i said.

Jimin just stare at me. He knows i am lying.

"Alright. Just have a rest. This is my room. I will ask Irene to bring all of your things later." Jimin asks.

"Wait....what do you mean she will bring my things?"i ask.

Jimin smiles.

"I want you to live here. With me. And i insist. I dont want the answer no."he said. I gasp.

"You cant make a decision for me. I want to go to Irene house. I dont want to live here with you." I said. Who he think he is?

He cant just do things without my opinion or permission.

Jimin just look at me amused. He smirks.

"Are you sure you want to be a third wheel? Yoongi just puposed Irene. They will get married soon and Yoongi will move in to Irene's house. " Jimin said and again i am shock.

I feel happy that Yoongi had purpose Irene. But Jimin is right. I cant be a third wheel between them and become a burden.

"So how cupcake?" Jimin asks.

I sigh defeated.

"Fine. I will live with you."

Vote and comment