Chapter 3

Happy Eid Mubarak :)

"Do you remember me cupcake?" He asks. I look everywhere but not him. I am scared.

He reminds me of my past. When i got bullied in high school.

"Cupcake?" He said.

"Dont call me cupcake you jerk." I say and frown. He chuckles.

"Finally you speak." He said.

I rolled my eyes and grab my things. I want to go home.

I dont want to look at his face.
I am about to walk away when he grab my wrist make me turn and look at him.

"Are you okay cupcake? Your face look pale." He said.

Of course I am! You bullied me until i want to commit suicide. I cry myself and lock myself. I am scared to everyone. I harm myself just because of you!

"I'm okay. " I snap and try to release myself from his grip.

"Wait. You doesnt answer me yet. Do you remember me?" He asks.

I look at his face. I admit he is handsome. Thats why he is the most popular guy in high school. Every girls want him.

"No..i dont know you." I say and just left him. I want to go home. My nighmare is back. He is back. What he is doing here?

💚💚💚💚💚

Flashback

I am about to open my locker until i feel somethibg on my head. Red paint.

Then i hear all of the people there laughing at me. I turn around and look at my feet. I am embrassed.

"The nerdy in red. Doesnt thats look interesting?" Someone said. Jimin.

He comes to me and stand infront of me." Look at me." He demand.

I am scared so i just look at my feet. He then grab my chin make me look at him. He is smirking.

"Are you alright?" He asks in concern. I am not sure but that what i see in his eyes. "N-no."i stutered.

Then one of his friend come. Jungkook.

"Jimin hyung. Just end her already." He said.

End what?

Jimin smirk again. "Ugly duck...listen to me...i want you to go to the swimming pool near the school. Now!" He said sternly.

Vote and comment

Finally i can update thissss..

20 votes for the next update ;)