Epilogue

Jimin never left my side. Not even once. He keeps his arm around my waist protectively.

Its not like i am complaining because i do love him this way.

"So now...lts the birthday boy to give his speech." Jungkook as the MC said and all of us claps our hand.

Jimin kiss my forehead and go on the stage. He looks very handsome.

"Good evening everyone. Thanks for coming. I dont want to waste our time and saying meaningless things but i want to thank all of my friends and girlfriend who throw this amazing birthday party for me." Jimin start and he looks at Jungkook, Taehyung , Irene ,Kai ,Yoongi and me one by one but wink at me.

All of the guest claps their hands and applausing us.

"So i want to say..Lisa. she is my girlfriend. My everything. She is perfect for me. I know i do a lot of mistakes to her but she is willingly forgive me and give me a chance that i dont know i deserve. I love her so much. Lisa...can you get on the stage with me please cupcake." Jimin said and everyone now is looking at me.

I go on the stage and Jimin softly pull me towards him.

But i gasp when suddenly Jimin is kneeling on one knee....

"Lisa. I love you so much. I love evrything about you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Lisa..will you marry me?" Jimin asks and showing me a very beautiful diamond ring.

He is purposing me infront of the guest and i cant help but to cry. All of our friends doesnt seems shock about this. Thats why Irene said about the double wedding. They all already knew about this!

I really love him. There is no doubt at all.

"Yes." I said and wipe my tears.

And everyone cheers happily.

Jimin put the rings on my finger and lift me up bridal style and kiss my lips.

"I love you so much Lisa."

"I love you too Park Jimin."

The End

So its the end already. Thanks to all my readers that read this book from the beginning until now. Thanks a lot. I will doing the new book..

Psycho Boyfriend Book 2 - Jhope
That will publish on 17th January 2018 (my birthday)

And you guys can supports my other books too.

Thanks a lot to all of the support.