Chapter 18

"Wh...What?" I said. Jimin walks towards me and i feel scared because he looks very mad.

I take steps backward but i am late enough to move when Jimin already infornt of me and he grabs my waist pull me towards him.

I gasp and i can feel his breath at my face.

I cant look at his eyes. I will blush even more. My hands is on his chest so i try to push him away but he doesnt move at all.

"What are you trying to do Jimin?" I ask and still struggling to release myself.

"Look at me cupcake." Jimin said and he lift my chin to look at his face. I suddenly remember when he first time kiss me before .

I feel my face heat up even more.

"You are blushing cupcake." He said. "I am not a cupcake. I am Lisa. My name is Lisa" I said. Jimin chuckle.

"Okay cupcake." He said and i groan.

"Can you release me now?" I ask.

He shooks his head. "But i am comfortable." He said and suddenly he hugs me.

I feel shock but then i gently rub his back.

"Dont make me jealous again please. " he whispers.

I sigh. "But Kai and I just dancing. We doesnt do anything. And why should you be jealous? We are just friends Jimin. We doesnt even dating." I said.

Jimin broke the hug but his arm still around my waist.

He put his forehead against mine and look directly in my eyes.

"Doesnt i already admit that i like you and the reason why i bully you before. I like you Lisa. I just want you to notice me. I know you just look at me as a friend. But i know one day you will like me. Or even love me." He said.

I push himaway and this time he actually back of a little.

"Dont be so confident Jimin. You even dont know who i like or love and its not you." I said.

"Then..who is the person that you like?" He asks and clench his jaw.

"Why you have to care?" I ask.

"Is that person is Kai. If him i swear i will hurt him. Nobody can have you. Only i can! Dont play with fire Lisa. You will never knkw when the fire can burn you." Jimin said and again he looks mad. Now i feel annoyed.

"I just want to go home. I dont want to talk to you." I said.

Vote and comment

I tried to update everyday if i am not busy but i kinda dissapointed because many of my readers are being a ghost. Just read and doesnt comment or even vote. I am very excited and wait for someone to comment or vote but just a few people only  do that.

I am sorry if you guys find this annoying but i just want my effort is pay of. Sorry again.