Chapter 14

"What a good movie." Jimin comment after the movie end. I just nod.

"So...are you feeling alright now? "He asks. I just smile.

"Yeah...well i am alright. Who says i am not okay?" I asks.

"Your face said so. And you never skip going to the Dancing academy. So i know something has happened." He says.

How Jimin can read me so easily?

I just look at my fingers...

But Jimin seems doesnt like it and he lift my chin slowly make me look at his charming face.

"Hey...you can share everything with me." He said softly.

I dont think it is matter to him if i tell about Joonki and about Maya abused me. Besides he is my ex-bully. I cant just forget everything what he did.

"Its nothing. Really." I said. Avoiding eye contact.

"Well...did someone disturbing you? You want me to beat them up?" He said with a firm voice and i saw his jaw clenched.

"No Jimin...nobody disturb me." I say..lie..

He looks at me with a doubtful looks. "Okay." He said.

I sigh in relief. I dont want to tell him anything.

😳😳😳😳😳

Alright...meet me at the usual place now.

Lisa

I decided to meet Joonki finally. I want to know why he wants to meet me in the first place.

"Are you sure about this Lisa? I doesnt feel good about this you know." Irene said.

I told her everything. I think she should know. She is my bestfriend after all.

"I want to know why he wants to meet me. Besides i dont think he can do anything at the public right?" I said.

Irene just nod slowly. "Just make sure you call me if anything happened." She says. I nod.

I bid her goodbye and go to the restaurant where the last time i meet Joonki.

Its only take a few minutes to walk to the restaurant. I order my drinks and wait for Joonki.

However its been an hour but Joonki doesnt show himself.

Maybe he is just lying...he wants to play with me..again.

I feel dissapointed with my self.

I am about to grab my things when someone hold my wrist.

"Sorry...i am late." Joonki said.

Vote and comment