Chapter 13

I can't concentrate to do anything today. At the restaurant i spill a hot cup of coffee on one of our customer. But luckily he doesnt do anything with it other than curse and glare at me.

Then i break at least 3 plates today. And also i send the wrong food to some of the table.

My boss seems very furious but luckily for me (again) she doesnt fired me but she asks me to go home and clean up my mind or go to the dancing academy.

However....this time i doesnt feel any heart to dance.

I keep thinking about the text that Joonki send to me yesterday.

He said he regrets....breaking up with me and want to meet me. I doesnt reply and i feel my body is shaking.

I dont know he still have that effect on me. But i know its not love...but scared.

He left me to be with Eunha. And now why he said he regret it suddenly? Why he wants to meet me.

What if Joonki and Eunha or even Maya actually want me to be back at her house so Maya can abuse me more. Because they know i can't run away from them yesterday..

Maybe i am overthinking but i am scared to go back to Maya's house. Irene will be very mad if i told her this.

I lay on my bed. Feeling sick suddenly. I should just ignore Jooki message but cant.

A knock on the door make me starled. Irene never knock...since its her house.

Maybe she wants to be polite for once.

"Irene! Since when..." i open the door when reveal a person that the least person i expect to be..

He smiles.

"I am worried you doesnt come to the dancing academy so i decided to come. " He said.

"Yeah..um..well..i am alright as you can see." I said.

He looks at me intensely making me feeling uncomfortable.

"You doesnt look good. Well..i bought you some pizza. Can i come in?" Jimin asks.

I am debating whether to give him permission or not.

But he takes my silent as a yes and make himself comfortable on the couch.

"Come Lisa...sit here." He said and pat the empty space besides him.

I sigh and sit besides him.

"So...i dont want to push you and tell me whats the problem but lets just eat this pizza before if get cold and watch some movie alright?" He said and give me a soft smile. The charming smile.

I just nod. Maybe this can make me forget about Joonki for a while.

Guess who is back!

You guys miss me? Because i miss you guys...huhuhu...

So i hope you guys like this update...

Vote and comment