Chapter 24

"Lisa. Please open the door. You have to eat." Jimin pleads. As usual i will just keep quiet.

I think i should just get out of the room so he will not see the effect that he have to me when he kiss another girl.

Why i am jealous?

Maybe they will all laugh at me because being like this.

☺☺☺☺☺

I am sleeping when i feel someone lay besides me. I open my eyes and look Jimin is watching me sleep and i am preventing myself from yelling or even screaming at him.

"How did you come in?" I ask.

"This is my house. I have the key."

"Why you just use the key now. Not before this?"

I look at the clock. 3 in the morning.

"I am trying to give you time. But i can't give myself time and patient." He said.

"You doesnt sleep?" I ask.

"No. " he said.

Then i dont know how to continue this so i play with my fingers.

"Stop locking yourself. You have to hear what i want to explain about what happened that night." He said.

"Okay." That was my short reply.

I think i should hear what he want to explain.

He take a deep breath.

"Eunha drugged me. I want to grab a drink for you. And suddenly she comes. I dont know who is she. I swear. We just talking and i am not denying that she seems want to flirt with me. But i push her because i want to go to you. She suddenly said that if i want to left i have to drink the fruit punch that she is holding. So i drink it because i really want to go with you that time. And then...i dont know what happened. The thing that i remembered...your face. You look upset. Then i realise everything." He said.

I dont know i should trust him or not.

"I know you are debating yourself to believe me or not. I love you. And only you. I will prove myself like i promise. Irene had told me everything about Eunha and Maya." He said slowly.

Now i feel myself tense.