Chapter 21

"Irene!" I yell and hug her. I miss my bestfriend.

"Its been a long time. Why you doesnt come here?" I ask. She smiles.

"I am busy with the wedding. A lot of things have to prepare " she said. I frown.

"How could you doesnt tell me that you will get married. You even let me live with Jimin." I sulk. Actually i am okay with that already but i still mad to her for not telling me about it.

"I am sorry Lisa. Actually i want to tell you that Yoongi had purpose me but you are having a trouble about meeting Joonki that night. And when you decided to meet Joonki i feel worried about you and tell Jimin. And i am right! Joonki really are wany to hurt you and even tried to kill you! If i doesnt tell Jimin then-"

"Stop Irene. You are talking too fast " i said. But i still understand what she is trying to say.
"Yeah...i am sorry." Irene said again.

"Well its okay. Jimin save my life. And Joonki is dead already." I said.

Irene smile. "So hey..how your life with Jimin? He must be very sweet right?" Irene said and raise her eyebrows. This girl.

"We live in one house but it doesnt mean we are dating."

"I doesnt say anything about you dating him."

"I-I know!"

Irene smirks.

I rolled my eyes. "I want to go home." I grab my things.

"Yeah..go home and go date with Jimin." Irene said teasingly. I laugh.

I am on the way to my car when someone block my way." Hey Lisa...it seems your life are getting better."

I widen my eyes.

"Eunha."

"Yeah..the one and only. You know....you are an idiot! Because of you Joonki is dead!" Eunha said accusingly.

"You are the one that ask him to killed me. Are you crazy? What have i done to you!" I said and i am feeling mad but scared at rhe same time.

"I doesnt like your existance. But Lisa. Just wait. I will do something that will make you hurt. I promise that." With that Eunha left me alone.

Vote and comment