Chapter 23

I dont know she doesnt like me. Why she hates me. I really dont know.

The other thing that i dont know is why my heart feel hurt when i see them like that. Doesnt i hate Jimin? He was my bully!

I locked myself in my room the for two days now. I doesnt go out to eat or even go to the dancing academy.

I am lucky i have some food in my room. It just enough to make me still alive.

Jungkook, Taehyung , Irene and even Jimin had plead me to get out of the room.

After what i saw that night...Jimin with Eunha. I quickly run away from them.

I took a cab and tay in my room until now.

I know Jimin want to talk to me but i dont know i feel i dont want to talk to him at this momment. Maybe he can go to Eunha instead of wasting his time pleading me to go out of the room. I sound like a jealous girlfriend.

Actually i am confused. Jimin and I are not even together. So why i should be overeact like this.

I think Taehyung and Jungkook know about this too because i can hear yesterday night Jimin is screaming for help and a punches noise from Jimin's room. I know Taehyung and Jungkook are beating the shit out of him.

But i couldnt careless. I still stay in this room.

I got a message.

Jimin is a very good kisser. I wish you can see a lot of that later.

-Eunha-

I feel my blood boil.

Jimin and Eunha is in a relationship or they are just friends with benefit? I dont know that Jimin knows Eunha or Eunha knows Jimin.

Or actually Jimin is never change. He just want to hurt me more. He just still a bully or a jerk. And he is having a teamwork with Eunha to make me suffer.

Thats more logic.

But i just hope its not true. I dont want to talk to Jimin because i am scared that he just lied to me.

I sigh. This is complicated.

Vote and comment