Chapter 4

Sorry for the late update...

I go to the pool near the school like what Jimin asks me to do. I know i am stupid because i just do what he asks me ....the red paint on me still visible since i doesnt wash it yet.

Its freezing here but i still waiting...i doesnt see Jimin here..or anyone.

I wait until 1 hour past and i feel mad at myself. Obviously Jimin just want to mess with me. He always bullied me and i think this is another bully method...making me freeze here.

I even skip my lunch and my class.

I decided to go back to my class but suddenly i saw Jimin's friends...Jungkook and Taehyung come.

"Freezing huh?" Jungkook said and smirk. Both of them look at me with a happy face....they are happy seeing me weak like this.

"Wanna get warm?" Taehyung asks. I just keep quiet.

"Lets end this already." Jungkook says.

Taehyung raise his hand...

He wants to slap me?

But i thought it wrong when someone push me to the pool.

I gasp. Its cold as hell. The red stain on me now had wash away and the pool now is red in colour.

Its not Taehyung or Jungkook that push me in the pool...but Jimin. He looks at me and he also seems shock...but he is the one that push me...

End of flashback

😎😎😎😎😎

I lay on my bed. How i can go to the Hoon Dance Academy again? What if Jimin come back just want to bully me again.

But why Jimin is there?

Suddenly my phone ring.

"Yes Irene?" I said.

"Lisa! Have you meet the hottie? I saw him just now and well..he is handsome and cute at the same time!" Irene yells.

I sigh.

"Irene...you have a boyfriend already." I say. Irene always like this...she cant see a hot guy and she will fangirling.

"I know! Stop saying that. But really...you know what the good thing is..he will be a parmanent chereographer and he have to choose a girl to be his dance partner." Irene said. I rolled my eyes.

I hope he doesnt choose me. But really...why he will be a parmanent chereographer? I dont want to see his face. I groan... this will be bad.

"Are you listening Lisa?" Irene said make me snap into the reality again.

"Sorry..yes what?" I ask.

"Tomorrow you have to come to the Dance Academy...dont forget about that okay?" Irene said happily.

"Okay...we will see what will happened tomorrow." I say.

Question.

You guys like my stories?

Sorry for the boring chapt.

Vote and comment