Chapter 29

Jimin POV

"I really dont know!" I yell. Feeling mad. Someone just took my Lisa and i dont even know who took her.

"Relax okay. I think we will figured it out. " Yoongi, Irene's fiancee said.

Irene is now a crying mess and Yoongi hyung just rub his back soothingly.

After i am awake and feeling sore all over my body i realise i am at an empty ally when i remembered what happened.

I quickly get inside my car and trying very hard to drive since i feel dizzy.

"Irene. Dont you know or even guess who took her." I said feeling desperate and worried.

I need my Lisa. I want her to be safe.

"That Maya or Eunha? Doesnt they have something to do with this?" Jungkook asks.

"Yoongi and I already went to Maya's house and nobody is there. We already knock the door when their neighbour said they already gone. We dont know where." Irene said.

"This must be something to do with them. But i really have no idea where they will bring Lisa." I said and sigh.

"Should we report this to the police?" Taehyung asks.

"I already did that." I said. I already called the police just now.

"But i am feeling weird. If Eunha and Maya really has to do with this..how they know that you guys are there. At the park. I think they are stalking you guys for such a long time already." Yoongi hyung said.

I clench my fist. I never hurt girls but maybe Eunha and Maya can be the exception.

"I can help." A voice said and someone enter my house. This guy really doesnt ask my permission but what he said really caught my attention.

"I know where Eunha and Maya took Lisa. " he said.

"And why can you know? How do you know about them when Lisa never told anything. Even me never told you about Lisa had been abused." Irene said and all of us look at this guy with a suspicious stare and i can see he looks uncomfortable.

"I will tell those later. For now..trust me and i will tell the plan." Kai said.

I believe him although i know this guy have a crush on Lisa. And i really feel suspicious about him.

Vote and comment