Nick Amaro

thelastfemaleuchiha

Being the wife the Nick Amaro was the sorta difficult sometimes. He was constantly stressed out because of work and he was always at work. He never had a break which isn't surprising. He's a cop for the NYPD, of course he's going to work a lot.

I've been home all day doing absolutely nothing. I been bored all day and couldn't wait for Nick to come home.

Then the thought came to me.

I can romance it up for him. Have candles everywhere and I'll wear something sexy for him. Come on, he totally deserves it after along day of work.

So I headed to our room and got the candles from the bathroom drawer. I put some on the head board of our bed, the dresser, and the tv stand. As I lit them all, carefully, I heard the door open.

"Raina?" He yells. I hurry and change out of my clothes so I can put on his favorite blue lingerie that he likes.

"Hold on! Coming!" I yelled back at him. I go to my closet and find my lingerie and grab it. I slowly put it on so it doesn't rip or anything. I go tot he bathroom and fine Nick's rob and put it on.

"Raina, what're you doing?" He asked me, while yelling.

"Hold on I'm coming!" I said to him as I headed downstairs. I slowly walked downstairs, but like in a sexy kinda way. I strut to the bottom of the stairs and Nick is at the table. He looks up as he sees me, he eyes widen and his lips parted a little.

"Hey Nick, how was work?" I asked as I sat across from him at the table.

"It's been rough lately because we've been working on this case for a while now and I'm just exhausted." He said as he kept staring at this pile of papers on the table. There was a notebook, folders, and papers everywhere, that I just noticed.

"Well, maybe you need a day off soon. You do looks pretty tired." I suggested.

"Yeah..." he trailed off as he flipped pages and wrote stuff down.

Now this was starting to kiss me off. He wasn't paying attention to me and I needed him too. He was too busy working on his damn papers from work. That's not more important then me, right?

"Nick, you need to relax. Here let me give you a neck rub." I said as I got up and went behind his back. My hands touched his neck and then trailed down to his shoulders. I rubbed them both slowly and made sure my thumbs dug into his skin.

"Oohh, that feels good." He said. "Thank you Raina." He mumbled as he sat back but still did what he was doing. But this was the last straw. I quickly stopped rubbing his neck and faced him.

"What's wrong?" He asked with a blank look.

"What's wrong?! You! You need to relax and notice me." I exclaimed. "I'm obviously wearing something sexy under this robe and you didn't even notice!" I said. I wasn't pissed off or anything, I was just a little irritated.

"Sorry Raina. I've been caught up in all this paper work from work and I didn't even bother to acknowledge you. Sorry babe." He finished as he kissed me on the forehead. I chuckled and got onto his lap. I wrapped my hands around his neck as he reached his hands down to my ass. I kissed him first, because I wanted to show him that I was to my the dominate one right now.