Elliot Stabler (1)

This is some good shit. I'm proud af.

CorinthiaFarmakis1

Ding*
Ding*
Ding*

You picked up your phone and opened your notifications, the constant sound annoyed you to death. Here you were trying to sleep but you couldn't get any peace, and it didn't help that patrol car back seat wasn't comfortable after two hours. You turned on your phone and saw the you got messages from Elliot.

You sat up and looked at the back of Elliot's head. He had seen your swift action and when he looked back at you through the rear view mirror he knew. All he did was smirk and gave you a playful wink.

"Olivia, are we there yet?" You whined, slumping back into the seat, the leather cushioned your body gently. It was Olivia who was driving this time which sadly gave Elliot a chance to play with you.

We were on a case and the criminal has been targeting people on New Jersey so now we have to drive all the way there to figure things out with the other police officers of New Jersey.

"We've still got a ways to go Corin. I thought you were going to sleep?" He replied.

"Couldn't sleep." Was all you said.

Ding*

You look down at your phone again.

Elliot: Sounds like you may need some help falling asleep (;

You rolled your eyes and began responding back to Elliot.

Me: Nothing I can't take care of myself.

You clicked send and felt a sense of accomplishment in doing so, Elliot may have gotten to you before back at the station but there was no way you were going to let him back in. The man was completely jealous for goodness sakes and yet he was the one that pushed you away in the beginning. What had happened was definitely a one time event.

Ding*

Elliot: Sounds like you need a nice, deep back massage. Something's got you tense.

Of course I'm tense, you thought as you answered Elliot. A slight shiver ran down your spine.

Me: Is that what you suggest?

Ding*

Elliot: I'll start with your shoulders, my fingers digging deep and slowly into your muscles. Then I'll move down to your hips and work my way up to your waist.

You took a deep breath. The man had sent you only two sentences and yes you could imagine so much in those sentences, the hidden meaning. You could imagine your chest naked as his firm hands applied just the right amount of pressure in the right places, slowly working his way through all your uptight muscles. You could feel him straddling your lower back. You could feel the tight bulge straining the confines of his jeans. The vision made you shudder in delight.

Ding*

Elliot: I heard that

Immediately, you looked up at his remark and found Elliot's eyes looking at yours yet again in the rear view mirror. You were filled with awe. How did he?

Me: You heard me breathe? Nice job, Batman.

Elliot looked down at his phone and chuckled.

Ding*

Elliot: Someone's kinky. Let's play a game

Me: What kind of game?

Elliot: The kind where I can guess your secret desires.