Nick Amaro

prxncessmaddz

This scenario is the best. I love office sex. (;

Being the new girl at SVU wasn't so easy. They were pretty hard on you. But like in a welcoming way. Nick Amaro your new partner was the worst. He would always joke around with you and mess with you on purpose.

"Hey, (Y/N)?" Benson asked.

"Yeah?" I looked up at her.

It was around nine o'clock at night and most of everybody left to go home, which I was about to leave but Benson stopped me.

"Can you stay behind for a little bit? I need you to do some paper work, I already did half of it, so it's not too much." She said setting papers and files down on my desk.

"Yes of course, anything for you." You smiled and so did she.

"Thank you so much. My boy has been at the babysitters house all day and I need to go hug him and I miss him."

"You do what our need to do. I'll be here."

"Thank you again, also, Nick is here so you won't be by yourself."

"Okay, thank you for telling me." She smirked and walked away with her purse in one hand and her phone on the other.

I sat back down and sighed. She said that there wasn't that much to do but there was at least ten files and a stack of papers.

"Ughhh...." I groaned as I picked up my pen and did what I needed to do.

***

It was now ten o'clock at night, so only an hour has pasted. Nick has been at his desk, with his headphones in doing his work. Every now and then, he's look up at me with his pen in his mouth, and would stare at me. Then I'd always press my thighs together because it was hot and I was turned on because of him. I might of had a tiny crush on my new partner.

We've been working together for at least a month already and I've developed so many fucking feelings for that man. He was so cute, hot, funny, he had everything and I was falling for him. Maybe I loved him? I'm not sure yet.

"(Y/N). Hello? You here?" You heard Nick say and you look up and got out of your thoughts.

"I'm sorry... What?"

"I asked if you need any help, you seem like you need some."

"Yes, please can you help me. There's so much and my back hurts..." I said, sorta panicking.

"Hey, calm down. It's okay, I'll help you and it'll be done faster."

"Thank you."

He pulled up a chair and started to grab papers and help me out.

"So how do you like it here?" He asked.

"It's pretty good. Better than my last job."

"Which was?"

"Probation officer. Trust me, there were things you wish you'd unseen."

"Yikes... That sucks." He chuckled.