Elliot Stabler (1)

This shit is going to be crazy and it's going be literal porn, so I warned you. Also this is the worst I've ever written. It was going good at first but the request was kinda confusing, so this is what I wrote. There will be a part 2!

MrsDolan4Ever18

I slowly opened the door of my house that I shared with my husband, Elliot Stabler.

I closed the door behind me and turned around. The light turned on, and I looked. It was Elliot.

"Hi, babe. Why are you up so late?"

"I could ask the same for you."

"I'm sorry, I had tons of paper work to do. Benson told me to stay behind, so I could have the day of tomorrow with you." I made up a lie.

"Oh, okay. Well, legs go to bed. I was just waiting for you. If you know what I mean..." he trailed off and smiled.

I smiled and threw my stuff on the couch, running to Elliot, my husband.

I jumped in his arms, he grabbed my ass and walked upstairs with me in his hands.

"Damn, your in a mood." He said as I sucked on his neck, also licking any skin I saw on him.

"I want you so bad, daddy."

"Oh fuck me too. Your so hot baby girl." He says opening the door to the room we shared. He threw me on the bed and licked to the door behind him. I spread my legs as he dove right in and hovered over me. He fit between my legs grinding on my now.

He kissed my lips, down to my neck. Leaving big purple bruises.

"I think you need to punished." He says as he got off of me and went to the closet.

"Why, I didn't do anything."

"Don't whine. Strip naked now." He ordered, still looking in the closet. I got off the bed and took all my clothes off. Completely naked, I laid back on the bed. He turns around and has rope, cuffs, nipple clamps, and a whip all in his hands.

"Elliot." I gasped.

"I know I said I'd never use these on you but I have too now."

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Your not going to be." He set the things on the edge of the bed. He stripped his clothes off. Leaving himself in his boxers.

"You, have been a bad girl."

"What?" I asked.

"There's gonna be rules tonight, okay?"

"Okay."

"First rule, no talking, second, no touching."

"Got it?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Third rule, coming until I tell you too."

I nodded.

"That's it. That's all you have to do. Oh and call me daddy." He smirked.

"I'm just gonna take my boxers off so I can tease you." He says, slipping his boxers off. His huge cock comes out.

He grabbed the rope and tied my legs to the bed legs, my legs spread open. He dove between my legs, licking my clit a little. Leaving kitten licks all over it.

I bit my lip and made sure I didn't moan.

He stopped and then he cuffed me to the bed.

"Okay, Kabby, let's do this." He said, putting the nipple clamps on my perky nipples. Oh fuck, I moaned in my head.