Nick Amaro

Archie_Andrews_Trash

This will be kinda harsh and abusive. Just a little, it's not too bad. I just wanted to warn you all!

"Madison!" You near Nick yell. You can tell there's a mean and angry tone to his deep voice.

Of course.

He came home angry again... This has been happening recently because of the case. They've been working on this case for weeks. Especially because it's against his father. His whole family has turned their backs against him. Nicholas, who is Nick's dad, is a bad man. But nobody seems to see that. Their too afraid he'll hurt them. Or kill them.

"I'm up here!" I yelled back, cleaning up the bathroom. I cleaned the whole house today because I didn't want Nick coming and getting pissed that the house wasn't cleaned.

"Are you okay?" You asked.

He walked into the bathroom, with a fierce and scary look.

"I am way far from okay." He said, taking his coat and shoes off, but in a annoyed manner.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" You asked putting everything away.

He just looks at you. Looks at you with a disgusted face.

"No of course I don't wanna talk about it! You don't fucking care anyway!" He yells at me. This shit always happens when the case is 2 weeks, he comes home angry and takes it out on me. He walks out of the bathroom and I follow him.

"I'm sorry, Nick. I just wanna make you feel better." He stops in his tracks, there's a look in his eye that just scares me.

"You can't make me feel better!" He yells. Throwing his clothes everywhere, pushing things, hitting things, going crazy.

I stood back, doing nothing because this is how he is. I'm used to it.

"Actually." He says turning to me, only in his boxers. "You can make me feel better." He says walking to you. You slowly walk backwards, you were kinda scared.

I stopped when I hit the wall. I look around and Nick is hovering over me.

"You can make me feel real good." He says, grabbing your face harshly, and meeting your lips.

"Nick." You gasped. You didn't know what was going to happen tonight. He's never been this angry and rough with you.

"Don't worry baby girl. I'm not going to hurt you..." he smirks as he grabs your small body and throws you kinda hard on your bed. He stripped his shirt off first, kissing your neck and jaw between.

"We're going to try things a little tonight." He says. "If that's okay..."

You nodded and kept still.

"Use your words."

"Yes, that's fine."

"Yes....." he trailed off. Trying to get an answer from me.

"Yes, sir."

He got off of you and walked to the closet that was opened. He had to have grabbed the cuffs because I could hear something giggle.