Nick Amaro

ChicagoCountryGirl

N - Nick
C: Corin

N: Babe are you ready yet?
C: Yeah, are you on your way?
N: How convenient of you to ask. Open your front door

I was wearing a skin-tight, black dress that was a little past my knees. It was cute but simple. My hair has these big curls and I it looked good surprisingly because I did it myself.

Once I was done adjusting myself in the mirror, I made my way down stairs to open the door for Nick. As soon as I opened th door, I saw a shocked Nick on the other side.

"Babe, you look... wow..." Nick said in awe.

"Thank you Nick. You're looking good too." I smiled.

We headed out the car because we were going to have dinner with his parents tonight.

I gasp as Nick suddenly smacked my ass and whispered to me.

"I would fuck you senseless right now, but I don't want to keep my parents waiting."

All I could say was okay but when I said it, it didn't even sound like a word, I was so shocked. But I definitely wasn't surprised because he would act like this all the time when we went out. It was only because I'd wear a skin-tight dress and I'd always tease him.

I mean I was horny at the moment too, but we had to go to dinner because his mom had planned this out for a while now.

Maybe we can have some fun at dinner tonight...

***

He parked the car in the driveway of his parents house and we got out. We walked out together, hand in hand, and we got to the front door. Before knocking on the door he pulls my arm so I'd get closer to him.

"If you're gonna be a bad girl tonight, I will punish you, okay?" He asked, breathing slowly on my neck which gave me chills.

I couldn't even say anything, I was speechless, I wasn't surprised, but shocked. Before I could say anything his mom opened the door.

"Hey mom, hey dad!" Nick politely greeted his parents. Mr. Amaro turned to me with a shiny smile.

"You must be the pretty lady, Nick goes on and on about on the phon-" Mr. A was saying but was embarrassingly interrupted by Nick.

"Okay dad we get it!" He said, as we all laugh.

Nicks' mom greeted me with a hug and a hello with the biggest smile on her face.

Dinner was getting a little boring and it seemed like it was taking forever. I know that sounds really rude but they just kept asking me questions about my life. They asked a few questions here and there about my parents, school, and just little things but they were mostly talking to Nick.

I decided to make dinner a little more interesting. I traced my hands from Nick's stomach all the way to his belt buckle. Nick shifted uncomfortably in his seat while glaring at me.

"So, Corin. How is school going?" Mrs. Amaro asked me as she took a bite of the food.

"Oh you know, being a normal college student and all. But honestly it's kinda hard sometimes but I get through it. My goal is just to get through all 4 years of it and continue there."

"What are you studying?" Mr. A asked.

"Medical care and nursing school. I want to be a nurse."

"Really? That's such a great thing to be studying! I tried studying that but I dropped out." Nick's dad said.