Rafael Barba

nadinerose5288

"Kati! Please don't leave! Give me another chance!" I'm currently packing my bags because my boyfriend, well ex, isn't romantic. We've never had sex, all we do it make out and when I tell him to fuck m, he says that he isn't ready. Two years, that has been happening.

"I gave you so many chances and you didn't care honestly. It's final, I'm leaving."

"Where are you going to go, this isn't your apartment, it's mine."

"I know." I said as I grabbed my bags and walked downstairs with my ex at my tail.

"Let me fucking guess, you're going to Rafael's house."

"Yep and I'm gonna let him fuck the shit outta me." I said.

"I don't give a fuck anyway, the reason why I didn't want to have sex with you was because I was fucking your co-worker." He yelled. I look at him and now I'm sad, because it bothered me that we were together for 2 years and I worked with 'her' for a couple years also. I look around me to find something I can throw at him. I grab bowl that has the keys in it and throw it at him, but not directly at him, just behind the wall. I flip him off. "Have fun with your sluttly whore, you call a girlfriend." I turned around and left. I slammed the door shut and walked to my car. I'm such a savage.

-

I rang the doorbell and heard steps walking towards it.

He opens the door and there is a shirtless Barba. Yum...

"Kati, what are you doing here? Why do you have your bags?"

"He was cheating on me."

"Oh my god, get in here." Rafael said as I walked in and he shut the door behind him.

"I'm so sorry to hear that."

"I'm sorry, I didn't know where else to go. I don't give a fuck about him."

"Well, put your stuff in the guest room and meet me out in the kitchen. Have you eaten anything?"

"Yeah, I guess I can eat."

"Okay, go change into something comfy and we can cook."

I nodded my head and headed to the guest room. I open it and it was just as it always was. It was dark with a red bed, there was a drape that was draped along the top. It was kinda sexy. I remember I would stay here when I'd go out partying. I'd sleep here because I was always drunk. I giggled and changed into my pjs.

I walk downstairs and see Barba still shirtless, cooking. And God, was that an amazing sight. I can just imagine, me on the island and him between my legs.

Okay.. Anyway...

"Whatcha making?" I asked and walked up to him.

"Chicken and rice."

"My favorite." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you for letting me stay here, until I get up on my feet."

"You can stay here."

"What?" I asked and pulled away.

"Yeah, just live with me. Move in with me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, it'll be easy on you and fun." He smirked as I hugged him again.

"I'd love to move in with you."

"Okay, it's settled." He said as he leaned in. I knew where this was going. It was bound to happen. I hurried, and kissed him first. He kissed me back, rougher.